Lazada – mobile top-up – can you see it ?

tomgreen

I have been using the Thai Lazada web site to top up my mobile phone SIM cards for a long time now . Using that Lazada top up SIM card option there is no charge and its instant .

Link to web page ...

https://pages.lazada.co.th/wow/i/th/digitalgoods/digitalgoods?cpp=1&hybrid=1&wxvNoHistory=true&scm=1003.4.icms-zebra-101204332-5100758.OTHER_5989114017_4997493

Normally when I click on the Mobile Top-Up icon it takes me to the top-up web page .

But now when I click on the Mobile Top-Up icon , the top up web page is not loading .

I telephoned the Lazada help number and spoke in English to the operator , she then tried to open the web page for the Mobile Top-Up, and she told me its woking fine.

Can any one please try the above Lazada web page link ( you don't need to sign in , just click the Mobile Top-Up icon ) and tell me if its working for you .

Thanks ????

Lazada2.jpg

Edited by tomgreen

When I try that link on my laptop, then click on the mobile top up icon, it tells me to download the Lazada App.

On my mobile using Lazada App, I click on the little wallet top right of home screen > Then the yellow rectangle with mobile top up/ Bill payment, which then takes me to thie screenshot below.

IMG_0296.PNG

Edited by phetphet

5 hours ago, tonray said:

It shows and then disappears immediately for me

Same to me using on PC.

And what is the sensation of such page? Credit card payment or what?

6 hours ago, tomgreen said:

Using that Lazada top up SIM card option there is no charge and its instant .

Same to me when using internet banking for the purpose.

I again should check using ATM for the purpose.

Last time (years ago) top up was also free of charge.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

And what is the sensation of such page? Credit card payment or what?

It allows 10 baht top up which gives one month validity extension.  My internet bank requires minimum 20 baht top up for the same.

Edited by treetops

13 minutes ago, Roger That said:

The Lazada website on desktop browsers is a hot mess. I guess they don't care and want everyone to use the mobile apps.

And Lazada website unusable on mobile browser.

Forced to (install) app.

I was not able to avoid.

The app is such a c.ap.

Open and search for "mobile top up" and find nothing relevant.

Search "mobile topup" and get endless SIM card offers.

• Like 1

For an online shopping Portal the Lazada website/app is a pretty poor experience. 

Before I switched to Postpaid, I used to use the mobile topup website (https://mobiletopup.com/?l=en) & then when I moved fulltime to Thailand, Bangkok Bank's mobile app to do my top ups, never had a problem with either.

EDIT: I did have one problem with Bangkok Bank's mobile App, I once put the wrong mobile number in & ended-up adding 500 THB to somebody elses mobile!!! - Be careful when entering the number you want to top-up, there seems to be no checks/validation. 

Edited by Mike Teavee

15 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

Be careful when entering the number you want to top-up, there seems to be no checks/validation. 

Yes no double-check. And of course you are free adding to what number you like.

But don't they have a favorite list that you can build or do I mix that with Kasikorn?

I do that for wife and daughter saving extra effort.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Yes no double-check. And of course you are free adding to what number you like.

But don't they have a favorite list that you can build or do I mix that with Kasikorn?

I do that for wife and daughter saving extra effort.

I don't know about the "Favourite List" but I did once go to pay my GF's postpaid, got her number wrong & it came back as > 1,500 THB! - Obviously somebody has AIS Fibre & 1 or 2 mobiles on their account but at least seeing the amount made it easy to spot that I'd got her number wrong, with pre-paid you just top-up... 

10 hours ago, Mike Teavee said:

I don't know about the "Favourite List"

From Bangkok Bank mobile app:

topup.jpg

When first using a new number there must be some "Add to fav..." button (forgot the detail). It will then appear in the list.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

Thanks every one for your comments.????

Well Lazada finally sent me an email , I love the part about a "Customer Satisfaction Survey"????

Currently the same problem still exists on the web page today ( 6 March ) and including the Android mobile app. 

Warm greetings from Lazada!

Thank you for contacting us of case number 25000000693164207

May we inform you that the relevant team is working to solve the issue on the webiste. For this case, we kindly suggest you to use the mobile top up via mobile application instead during this time. If you still have got the same issue, please advise us back again with the proof of video during you tried to do on mobile application, we will liaise with the team for further assistance.

After this email, you will receive a "Customer Satisfaction Survey".
Would you mind sharing your valuable feedback regarding the recent experience on the interaction made with our customer service? Please be informed that the survey is for the agent " May ".
If you have any other feedback/suggestion about Lazada product or service, please leave your comments in the box provided