Best Sushi

AwwYesNice1

56 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

I just go to the Japanese restaurants in the malls following the Japanese,  thais and Koreans

I haven't noticed Japanese in such places! 

There are/weredon of course some non mall Japanese food places mostly in North Pattaya targeted to Japanese tourists and expats but I don't know if any are left post pandemic. At one such place I used to go I was the only non Japanese.

Edited by Jingthing

22 hours ago, AwwYesNice1 said:

Did you order the khao phat gai there?

No I order the best sushi in town with the Japanese,  the Koreans and Thais.  I doubt you could afford to pay for the best sushi or sashimi in any town. Or do you think there are not rich Thais, Koreans and Japanese who earn  more than you and eat better than you...?Good luck Po Bo..

3 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

No I order the best sushi in town with the Japanese,  the Koreans and Thais.  I doubt you could afford to pay for the best sushi or sashimi in any town. Or do you think there are not rich Thais, Koreans and Japanese who earn  more than you and eat better than you...?Good luck Po Bo..

of course you do sunshine, now you go order the best....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, AwwYesNice1 said:

Did you order the khao phat gai there?

Tried one on Khao Talo. Not bad at all. Not those pathetic slivers of toppings that you often get with supermarket sushi. Recommended. Almost as good as my homemade sushi and sashimi.

I don't have their details, but here they are on FoodPanda: https://www.foodpanda.co.th/restaurant/fca7/khai-wan-ban-su-chi

Other than ordering, you can go in, take a box and select what you want to take away or take a plate and select what you would like to eat there. Cooked dishes available too.

30 baht each for the fatty salmon. 20 baht each for the normal salmon. 15 baht each for the shrimp and rolls.

IMG_2735.JPG

IMG_2736.JPG

IMG_2737.JPG

• Like 1