Thai wife attacks drunk Thai husband with a harpoon - 17 stitches to private parts

webfact

What a silly headline!  Can you imagine an Australian newspaper 'Australian wife attacks Australian man'. Utterly bizarre.  But given the anti Thai bigots who use this forum to promote ignorance its an irresponsible headline. By any standards of International  journalism its morally  reprehensible and senior editorial staff need to intervene to demonstrate and teach ethical standards to the junior staff who need educating

14 hours ago, Emdog said:

There's gotta be some sort of Melville "Moby Dick" & captain Ahab joke in there. Guess it wasn't "the great white whale".... Call me, Ishmael. You know my number...

When first learning to speak the word they taught me for that part of my body was it was my whale.  No, not for its size, but because of the way water spurts out of a whale's head in cartoons.  For all the penile references I've heard in the course of my years I haven't heard this one since I was a single-digit age.

So there you go . . .

• Haha 1

This woman working in sugar cane fields, likely has very strong arms and hands.

I also wonder what this drunk man was doing for a living except getting drunk.

He runs to his mommy, but does not go to a hospital to see if he is damaged.

Well being drunk is not the best way to be. Getting grabbed by the throat is not

something that most of us want to happen as well. 

May 21 years of this guy is enough for the poor hard working woman.

Let his mommy take care of him from now on.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, 2long said:

While many Thai men are as you describe, we have no proof or even evidence that he's all to blame in this case. The wife might really have been nagging him all these years.

Maybe nagging coz he is always drunk and causing trouble, no mention if he went to work either, while she was cutting sugar cane.

• Like 2

Just now, brianthainess said:

Maybe nagging coz he is always drunk and causing trouble, no mention if he went to work either, while she was cutting sugar cane.

Yep it's the women in general who work whilst many Thai males laze around drinking thinking it is their God given right to do FA whilst their partners flog their guts out to keep the dirtbags in food and booze. Finally enough is enough in many cases and Karma really can be a bitch.

"Private parts" can refer to the entire groin area, or even by some definitions the buttocks. Most likely general crotch area, not neccesarily the "willy" dep't.

"Ouch" in any case.

Wondering what kind of harpoon? A frog gig would, I think, cause big damage!

On 3/4/2022 at 1:49 AM, mtls2005 said:

Never understood the odd fascination thai wives have with their cheating husband's genitals?

Not sure if he's the smartest thai I've heard of, or the dumbest?

Bobbit. Lol ???? 

21 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

What a silly headline!  Can you imagine an Australian newspaper 'Australian wife attacks Australian man'. Utterly bizarre.  But given the anti Thai bigots who use this forum to promote ignorance its an irresponsible headline. By any standards of International  journalism its morally  reprehensible and senior editorial staff need to intervene to demonstrate and teach ethical standards to the junior staff who need educating

And when the headline is "Foreign man does this and that"?  I don't remember seeing you ever complain about that.  Strange... ????

On 3/3/2022 at 5:49 PM, mtls2005 said:

Never understood the odd fascination thai wives have with their cheating husband's genitals?

First wife (a Latina) liked to say if she caught me scr_wing around she'd cut it off and pickle it.  (Actually, she stole that line from her sister).

Well, the joke would have been on her: after it was cut off I wouldn't care what happened to it.  :tongue: