Australian sporting hero died from natural causes on the first day of his luxury holiday on Ko Samui

webfact

35 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

You are curious, or are you just looking for dirt ?

Curious that a sportsman would keal over at 52 years young.

-Is it possible that the 2 masseuses (Before Pen knocked on the door) were in the room at the time of his heart attack?

-“Shane was having a massage and the two other girls left before me,” Pen told The Sun. “I had a text saying that I would do his nails and a foot massage when they had finished.

-“There was no sound in the room and they said he was sleeping, so I left."

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/masseuse-knocked-on-shane-warnes-door-for-appointment-but-he-had-tragically-already-died/ar-AAULOJV?li=AAnZ9Ug

-Who is 'They"? The 2 masseuses? 

-Did he become unresponsive and they freaked out and left the room?

18 minutes ago, rbkk said:

-Is it possible that the 2 masseuses (Before Pen knocked on the door) were in the room at the time of his heart attack?

-“Shane was having a massage and the two other girls left before me,” Pen told The Sun. “I had a text saying that I would do his nails and a foot massage when they had finished.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/masseuse-knocked-on-shane-warnes-door-for-appointment-but-he-had-tragically-already-died/ar-AAULOJV?li=AAnZ9Ug

are you saying something happened  ?   are you saying drugs may have been involved  ?   

43 minutes ago, rbkk said:

He was a sportsman when he was younger. At his time of death he was a 52 year old who had a heart attack after complaining a day or two before of chest pains. 

But.. do us all a favour - don’t rely on a tabloid such as the Sun for anything other than gossip and an attempt bait for clicks with anything there than smut and dirt. 

Anything you mention is of course possible.. i.e. he had a heart attack while receiving a massage, they freaked out and left the room. Or he was simply jet lagged and having a sleep when the other girl ‘Pen’ turned up.

Does any of it really matter at all?, there’s clearly no foul play.

Heart attacks occur at higher blood pressure levels. A normal massage should be relaxing and lower the heart rate. 

2 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

there’s clearly no foul play.

If the 2 masseusses chose to leave him unresponsive and do a runner that's worthy of police investigation.

2 hours ago, rbkk said:

Why has nothing been mentioned about the Covid-19 rules?

-I see no masks in the pictures above.

-As they landed after 6pm the next day is their Day 1 ("If you arrive during 18.01-00.00 Hrs, the day after is Day 1.")

https://www.visitsamui.org/samuiplus

-When did they get their negative results?

-Did the resort organise these visitors against Covid-19 restrictions? (Tailor and 4x massage staff)

- What's the timestamp on the CCTV?

I'm still curious....

The Samujana is a SHA Plus resort.

You do your one night 'quarantine' there and get the results the next day.

9 minutes ago, Tropicalevo said:

The Samujana is a SHA Plus resort.

You do your one night 'quarantine' there and get the results the next day.

Yes, I got that. 

What I haven't seen reported anywhere is at what time were they given their four negative results so that then they would be able to accept all these visitors ( Tailors + masseusses) ...or did Shane travel to the tailors?

Omitting the time of the results from all press coverage seems odd; to me.

13 minutes ago, rbkk said:

Yes, I got that. 

What I haven't seen reported anywhere is at what time were they given their four negative results so that then they would be able to accept all these visitors ( Tailors + masseusses) ...or did Shane travel to the tailors?

I am not sure why you are asking these questions.

The timing of the test results is immaterial.

Whilst in your Test and Go resort, there are no restrictions.

You are not confined to your room.

You can go anywhere in the resort.

You will come into contact with resort employees and other guests.

Vaccinated visitors (who have regular tests) will be allowed.

From what I have read, all of the people from outside, that the group met, all came to the resort.

Edited by Tropicalevo
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, baansgr said:

With 3 girls

Heard it was 2, but your point still stands.

Getting a 'massage' from 2 girls is going to get the heart and the blood pressure racing.

Add in some alcohol and bob's your uncle and Rita is your aunty.

Live by the sword and I suppose, you die by the sword.

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Tropicalevo said:

I am not sure why you are asking these questions.

The timing of the test results is immaterial.

Whilst in your Test and Go resort, there are no restrictions.

You are not confined to your room.

You can go anywhere in the resort.

You will come into contact with resort employees and other guests.

Vaccinated visitors (who have regular tests) will be allowed.

From what I have read, all of the people from outside, that the group met, all came to the resort.

At Test&Go an arrival has to isolate in their room until they receive the result of the PCR test taken upon arrival. 

Only then with the issuance of a negative PCR result / certificate can they leave their room as a normal guest and receive guests.

The PCR test result can be achieved fairly quickly - within hours if fast tracked.

Edited by richard_smith237

59 minutes ago, rbkk said:

I don’t think its really odd at all...  reporting is notoriously poor and they’re not going to be interested in something so irrelevant. 

The timing of a PCR test and result is an irrelevant point regarding the cause of death.

It's easy enough for them to have arrived, taken a PCR test and had a result a few hours later. 

(I arrived at 9am... PCR result out at 1:30pm - in BKK T&G)

23 hours ago, rbkk said:

If the 2 masseusses chose to leave him unresponsive and do a runner that's worthy of police investigation.

So the 2 masseuses were the last people to see Shane alive. Today more of the story comes out.......

-"A pair of masseuses who were the last people to see Shane Warne alive have been questioned by police after his death last Friday."

-"They were filmed leaving at 4pm..."

The RTP seem to be very easily convinced that nothing is out of order here.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/police-question-two-masseuses-who-were-last-people-to-see-shane-warne-alive/ar-AAUOOXt?li=AAnZ9Ug

23 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Does any of it really matter at all?, there’s clearly no foul play.

I'll believe that when they do an autopsy back home. 

I don't trust a thing coming out of the RTP where tourist $$$ are at risk.

• Like 2

On 3/8/2022 at 11:05 PM, richard_smith237 said:

At Test&Go an arrival has to isolate in their room until they receive the result of the PCR test taken upon arrival. 

Not according to the guests and friends that I have spoken to who have been through the Test and Go scenario.

Free to wander. Even on the beach.

And that is on Samui.

2 minutes ago, Tropicalevo said:
On 3/8/2022 at 11:05 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Not according to the guests and friends that I have spoken to who have been through the Test and Go scenario.

And that is on Samui.

That is interesting...  

So... An International arrival into Samui can land at the airport, check into his hotel, get a PCR test and go to the beach and wonder around the hotel, use the pool the restaurant etc with all the other guests before his negative PCR result is issued ???

I don’t want to suggest you are wrong - but this is contrary to the Test & Go rules.

Even Sandboxing in Phuket I could only leave my room once my negative PCR result was given. 

On 3/8/2022 at 3:40 PM, connda said:

What do you mean "allowed."  Do we now all have our personal nannies who hover over us and tell us what we can and can't do?  He was an grown adult.  The man is responsible for his own health

I don't reckon you're Australian. 

In Australia we have mates, mateship (good friends) 

If my mate was having chest pains, I wouldn't allow him to travel. 

Geeze, with what we know today about medical problems at our age (middle aged) as an Aussie you'd never allow him to travel. 

If he was my mate I'd personally take him to hospital for a checkup because he's my mate. 

Thailand is proactive with heart conditions, as I said in my earlier comment, the hotel I was staying at sent a doctor to my room for a checkup. 

Sorry to hear that you have no mates, a mate that would not allow you to travel if you had chest pains. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

That is interesting...  

So... An International arrival into Samui can land at the airport, check into his hotel, get a PCR test and go to the beach and wonder around the hotel, use the pool the restaurant etc with all the other guests before his negative PCR result is issued ???

I don’t want to suggest you are wrong - but this is contrary to the Test & Go rules.

Even Sandboxing in Phuket I could only leave my room once my negative PCR result was given. 

Sandbox is not Test & Go.

With Sandbox, you are in quarantine.

TAT and the government are touting Test & Go as 'no quarantine'. That is why it is popular.

'No quarantine' has been interpreted by some hotels on the island as exactly that.

The crazy thing is that we have had guests who were negative after the first PCR test but were found to be positive after the 5 day test.

Edited by Tropicalevo
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

'No quarantine' has been interpreted by some hotels on the island as exactly that.

Shane and at least one of his mates (large trouser size) travelled out of the resort to visit his tailor, arriving between midday/1pm (different reported times.). Swabs collected at the airport the previous night (I'm guessing) were processed the next day (Day 1). Still no timing for the negative result.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10589749/Shane-Warne-death-Tailor-Thailand-recalls-final-meeting-sports-star.html

-I believe it is highly possible that Shane and his mate(s) travelled out of his resort before the results were released aided and abetted (Transport) by a mate who owns the resort it seems.....(I would love be shown evidence of a negative result prior)

-I believe the 2 hours oil massage given by the 2 masseuses (pink dress/tattooed back and "Princess Leah" hair buns)

was sexual in nature and directly led to his heart attack. (Contrary to RTP opinion.)

-I believe it is worth further investigation around the possibility that the 2 girls did a runner and said to Pen not to wake Shane or enter his room.

The villa came with a Villa Manager and a Villa Maid. I have seen no reporting of their view and recollection of the events.

I guess some others here have a different opinion.

1 hour ago, rbkk said:

Shane and at least one of his mates (large trouser size) travelled out of the resort to visit his tailor, arriving between midday/1pm (different reported times.). Swabs collected at the airport the previous night (I'm guessing) were processed the next day (Day 1). Still no timing for the negative result.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10589749/Shane-Warne-death-Tailor-Thailand-recalls-final-meeting-sports-star.html

-I believe it is highly possible that Shane and his mate(s) travelled out of his resort before the results were released aided and abetted (Transport) by a mate who owns the resort it seems.....(I would love be shown evidence of a negative result prior)

-I believe the 2 hours oil massage given by the 2 masseuses (pink dress/tattooed back and "Princess Leah" hair buns)

was sexual in nature and directly led to his heart attack. (Contrary to RTP opinion.)

-I believe it is worth further investigation around the possibility that the 2 girls did a runner and said to Pen not to wake Shane or enter his room.

The villa came with a Villa Manager and a Villa Maid. I have seen no reporting of their view and recollection of the events.

I guess some others here have a different opinion.

I think there's a good chance that you're right. Not in the RTP's interest, Australian cricket's or Warne's family, to do anything but stick to the official explanation.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

And that is on Samui.

Yeah some work colleagues just flew in from Aus.

Straight to BKK PTY hospital for PCR test then allowed to freely roam around the Dusit Hotel until their results arrived.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I think there's a good chance that you're right. Not in the RTP's interest, Australian cricket's or Warne's family, to do anything but stick to the official explanation.

Samujana Resorts could, in some parts of the world, be called complicit in the death of Shane by organising the 2 masseuses (+ potentially allowing guests to leave the resort.) Others would call it pimping if the charges are added to a bill. In Thailand we seem to have a different view.

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, rbkk said:

Samujana Resorts could, in some parts of the world, be called complicit in the death of Shane by organising the 2 masseuses (+ potentially allowing guests to leave the resort.) Others would call it pimping if the charges are added to a bill. In Thailand we seem to have a different view.

I could be wrong, but I thought I'd read that the resort is owned by a close friend of Warne's.

1 hour ago, Ralf001 said:
14 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

And that is on Samui.

Yeah some work colleagues just flew in from Aus.

Straight to BKK PTY hospital for PCR test then allowed to freely roam around the Dusit Hotel until their results arrived.

Interesting... 

In Bangkok Test & Go means... Arrive PCR test (either drive through on the way to the hotel or PCR test on arrival at the hotel) and you can only leave your room when once there is a negative result. 

Based on what is being mentioned here - it seems Test & Go on Pattaya and Samui means, International arrivals take a PCR test upon check in (or hospital on the way) and then are free to roam the hotel grounds immediately before getting their result. 

Looks like different hotels or different provinces are applying their own interpretation of the T&G regs. 

17 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I could be wrong, but I thought I'd read that the resort is owned by a close friend of Warne's.

Samujana Resorts probably are just be the managing agents for that particular villa. Supplying whatever the owners guests request. So, the private jet sent to collect him .......

Edited by rbkk
Sp.

On 3/8/2022 at 7:19 AM, Excel said:

On other media outlets there are two photos doing the rounds purported to be from the cctv inside the villa that SW was staying.  If that was authentic, and there is no proof of that I think, it may have been just too much excitement for the poor chap.

We would like to end that way with a smile on our face