Manicurist needed. Recommendations please.

roger101

After many years of using the same  lady for all my hands ,feet an hair needs I find I need a new one. The lady in question has decided to go back to the farm. After her husband died last she she thought she would stay here but after a year she has decided not to. She will be coming back occasionally (she still has a house here) but not enough to continue with the Hairdressing etc.

This has left me with a problem. She was the best manicurist I have ever used in all the years of coming and then living here.

So can any one recommend a good manicurist. I live i Jomtein but have a motor bike so anywhere within 20 kilometers   would help.

Hello

I highly recomend my manucure/pedicure (also hairdresser) who is very near from Bangkok Pattaya Hospital ...Sukhumvit Soi 28 (second soi on the left after BPH going towards BGK) 4th or 5th shop on the left when entering the soi, just after a local 'restaurant" shop..

I have in grow nails and she works very well and is very nice.. I am her customer for nearly 4 years, never disappointed.. it is a local salon so don t expect luxury etc.. but very clean.. I don t in fact know her name.. the shop is CK Hair I think

She speaks a few english words.. Tel 0955035678. Manicure+pedicure 350 bahts

Have a nice day.

59 minutes ago, domdom said:

Hello

I highly recomend my manucure/pedicure (also hairdresser) who is very near from Bangkok Pattaya Hospital ...Sukhumvit Soi 28 (second soi on the left after BPH going towards BGK) 4th or 5th shop on the left when entering the soi, just after a local 'restaurant" shop..

I have in grow nails and she works very well and is very nice.. I am her customer for nearly 4 years, never disappointed.. it is a local salon so don t expect luxury etc.. but very clean.. I don t in fact know her name.. the shop is CK Hair I think

She speaks a few english words.. Tel 0955035678. Manicure+pedicure 350 bahts

Have a nice day.

Many thanks. She sounds just what I'm looking for.

34 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

You can't cut your own fingernails? The Mrs will do my toes if I let them grow long enough to climb trees. 

You can't cut your own toenails? 555

11 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Not very well.... they are somewhat distant, and tough to cut,

I saw last week a farang walking around in his flipflops. Disgusting. He probably didn't cut his nails for a decade.

I feel for those women who put up with porks like that.

• Haha 1