Angry Thai husband shoots cheating wife's lover dead - then calmly walks to police station

webfact

On 3/11/2022 at 12:45 PM, LennyW said:

Fragile Thai male ego strikes again!

On 3/11/2022 at 3:01 PM, Skeptic7 said:

Another one! Difficult keeping up with them nowadays. A serious problem among the Thai man-child population. Seems multiple times a week if not daily. Only surprise here is he didn't gun her down too. 

Whereas this sort of thing never happens in the Western world, does it? Of course not, you say, we are in absolutely no doubt whatsoever that the Western male ego is nothing but rock-solid, and that the Western men-children population are in the case of each and every individual surrounded by haloes of 1,000% perfection.

• Confused 2

On 3/11/2022 at 5:31 PM, it is what it is said:

this is not a 'thai' thing or male thing. males, and some females, in countries all over the world behave in such a way. if you look at the US there are far more such killings; road rage, domestic rage, rage against your employer or work colleagues. so is the american male ego fragile?

Nonsense

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, OJAS said:

Whereas this sort of thing never happens in the Western world, does it? Of course not, you say, we are in absolutely no doubt whatsoever that the Western male ego is nothing but rock-solid, and that the Western men-children population are in the case of each and every individual surrounded by haloes of 1,000% perfection.

Incase it escaped your notice, this is a Thai forum on a Thai site discussing a Thai news item, i never mentioned anything at all about the western world.

• Confused 1

On 3/11/2022 at 10:43 PM, 2long said:

It's just so sad for these kids.

We have no idea how they were being raised, or how they will now be raised, but there's an argument for 'trying to normalise' the event.... which could cause it to happen again 20-30 years in the future. ????

Would have been worse for them if he killed the wife. Then they have no mom or dad. Although she is the one that may deserve it more

• Sad 1

On 3/18/2022 at 7:08 AM, LennyW said:

Incase it escaped your notice, this is a Thai forum on a Thai site discussing a Thai news item, i never mentioned anything at all about the western world.

No, of course, you didn't mention the Western world, did you, this wouldn't have suited all the Thai bashing on this thread.

Edited by OJAS

On 3/17/2022 at 10:17 PM, Mac Mickmanus said:

I would suggest that it wouldn't be a good idea to mess with any married ladies, regardless of their nationality 

Agreed - but according to some on here it's only a bad idea to mess with Thai married ladies - meaning by inference that it is, in their eyes, perfectly OK to mess with non-Thai married ladies!

Edited by OJAS

On 3/12/2022 at 10:08 AM, Liverpool Lou said:

Hey, steady on, you're being rational with that comment!   That goes against most Thaivisa posters' agendas and won't go down well here.

Yep,  nothing - and I mean absolutely nothing - must, in the eyes of many, be allowed to get in the way of the truth unadulterated Thai bashing, must it?

I wonder how his neighbors judge him.

Do they say he is stupid like many people in this thread?

Do they think he did the right thing so that he doesn't lose face?

And what would the neighbors think if he knew she was cheating but he didn't do anything?

Obviously what he did was illegal and he shouldn't have done it.

But with Thai culture in mind and face and all that I would really like to know the answers to above questions.