Thailand Pass - Hotel Reservation Document

Yes, you need the first part that you posted to confirm that you paid in full, and the second part to show the package inclusions (the tests). If you contact the hotel, they will usually email you a confirmation/receipt with all the information on one page.

9 minutes ago, Polar Bear said:

Yes, you need the first part that you posted to confirm that you paid in full, and the second part to show the package inclusions (the tests). If you contact the hotel, they will usually email you a confirmation/receipt with all the information on one page.

yes good idea, ill contact the hotel. thank you

So this is just the hotel that you have to go to up on arrival for a couple of hours? My goodness very complicated and its just a fraction of the whole procedure.????

What i would like is an thai agent based in Thailand who handles it all for me because i never going to pass it myself 

Edited by Destiny1990
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

So this is just the hotel that you have to go to up on arrival for a couple of hours? My goodness very complicated and its just a fraction of the whole procedure.????

What i would like is an thai agent based in Thailand who handles it all for me because i never going to pass it myself 

Thai Visa Service, a sponsor of this website offer such a service:

https://asq.in.th/thailand-pass

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

technically my dad might have to stay the night, but since he arrives at 6am i think he might get the result back by the afternoon and can leave early. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, STD Warehouse said:

yes good idea, ill contact the hotel. thank you

My own booking confirmation was well structured document from the hotel giving total details including flight number, date/time of arrival, and confirmtion that all the charges had been paid. And basic details of test on arrival at th hotel and reporting of the test result. And all easy to see and read. 

I suspect it was standard format because I've seen several other hotel booking confirmation letters on Asean Now and other news sites which were 99% same format. But if it is a standard format I have no idea where it came from. 

Edited by scorecard

4 hours ago, scorecard said:

My own booking confirmation was well structured document from the hotel giving total details including flight number, date/time of arrival, and confirmtion that all the charges had been paid. And basic details of test on arrival at th hotel and reporting of the test result. And all easy to see and read. 

I suspect it was standard format because I've seen several other hotel booking confirmation letters on Asean Now and other news sites which were 99% same format. But if it is a standard format I have no idea where it came from. 

yes ive got that same document now from the hotel, they seemed surprised that i had not already got it, goes to show people booking these test and go hotels may well need to contact the hotel as ask for it, something that is not at all obvious to do.