Foreigner and Thai wife flee for their lives as spurned forestry man sprays bullets - son dead

webfact

1 minute ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Okay. If I spend five minutes looking for reports like this in Thailand I'll find a bunch. Now, if you did that for whatever country you come from how many will you find? If anyone has their head in the sand it's you. Perhaps you never read the news here. 

Are you reading local news from the US, the UK or any other countries that report on people killed by spouses or boyfriend's? Of course you haven't, you are just spouting opinion, not facts.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Soo sad for the young man.

But the mother should have stopped him from confronting the ex lover. What kind of woman is that?

The whole incident is so charged with emotions.

How can u dump a man - don’t know how long the relationship - but maybe a while.. and take on another man as your husband 2 months later? Foreigners should really get to know the Thai woman they are marrying or seeking a long term relationship. Based on what I have read, she was a “gold digger” by dumping the ex lover or bf or Thai husband to marry a foreigner whom she just known. 

1 minute ago, giddyup said:

Are you reading local news from the US, the UK or any other countries that report on people killed by spouses or boyfriend's? Of course you haven't, you are just spouting opinion, not facts.

I read and see the UK press. I remember only one or two such murders over the past several years. Anyway, another one to block as I can't be bothered trying to communicate with ostriches.

I read and see the UK press. I remember only one or two such murders over the past several years. Anyway, another one to block as I can't be bothered trying to communicate with ostriches.

Data published by the UK Office for National Statistics (ONS) show 80 women were killed by a current or ex-partner between April 2018 and March 2019......just adding some facts.

• Like 1

Sorry, the ostrich tag has already been directed at you.

• Haha 1

Just now, Will B Good said:

Data published by the UK Office for National Statistics (ONS) show 80 women were killed by a current or ex-partner between April 2018 and March 2019......just adding some facts.

Bangkok Barry must have missed that.

4 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

How many in Thailand, or did they lose count? You and I know we read of this almost daily.

Edited by Bangkok Barry
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, mancub said:

Who do you perceive as the "aggrieved party " here ? The married husband who has been cheated on. or the spurned lover ?

Which one would have more reason to act, and yet which one did ?

Or just maybe we should just blame the woman for being deceitful.

I think the farang husband is the victim.

The other guy is not a victim she broke off with him

The woman played a part in this of course but you can end relations and that is it. No need to use violence.

The woman probably had this guy next to her farang lover. So id say the woman played part in it, but the Thai male is the main culprit. If a woman dumps me so be it. Not a problem.

Now would you do something to a woman that cheats on you or dumps you. I for one won't i end it and that is it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, robblok said:

Now would you do something to a woman that cheats on you or dumps you. I for one won't i end it and that is it.

Agree,

It's not as if there's any shortage of attractive slim single Thai women in their early 30s.

I've never had two weeks between the last one wandering off and the new one moving in.

1 hour ago, Pravda said:

Another reason not to marry uneducated woman in Thailand. Their list of past "lovers" would be an interesting read.

As it would with most Western women. Or do they 'fess up and reveal all to their new partner?

17 minutes ago, NemoH said:

The whole incident is so charged with emotions.

How can u dump a man - don’t know how long the relationship - but maybe a while.. and take on another man as your husband 2 months later?  

Two months is a long time, Thai Females often find a new partner whilst the previous partner is still sitting on the runway awaiting the flight to take-off

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Pravda said:

Correct. Now ask me why.

3 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Two months is a long time, Thai Females often find a new partner whilst the previous partner is still sitting on the runway awaiting the flight to take-off

Never heard from such a bunch of misogynists in all my life. Like guys never play up given the opportunity? Especially here in Thailand where there is so much opportunity, but that's acceptable I suppose?

• Like 1

From the post it would appear the wife had a relationship with this guy while married.  Then she decided to end it.  Unless there is a news article giving additional information. 
And yes in the west things do happen like this. But from watching the Thai news in the evenings.  Things such as this seem to be more common and frequent here.  Even incidents not involving relationships. 
Serious assaults and killings involving minor things.

And I notice quite a few people post numerous times.  That if you have an issue with a Thai person.  Such as noise , behavior, etc.  You should never attempt to speak to them about it ( if. they can understand of course) because harm might come to you.  Live in fear or just keep moving.?  What does that tell you about people if you have to be concerned about them harming you?

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, robblok said:

Absolutely. But isn't that more representative of the Western way ? Not always, but, self- esteem....see it as "her loss".

Is the Asian way wounded pride, anger at face-loss, resulting in something that needs to be avenged ?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mancub said:

Absolutely. But isn't that more representative of the Western way ? Not always, but, self- esteem....see it as "her loss".

Is the Asian way wounded pride, anger at face-loss, resulting in something that needs to be avenged ?

I was saying what I would have done, I was not speaking for all Westerners as we have had quite a few murders of exes in my country and also in the UK. So its not necessarily just a Thai thing. It might be more prevalent but in the end its the way of the idiot. Most Thai males don't kill their partners after a breakup.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, robblok said:

No of course not no Wester Ex husband would do such a thing us white skinned foreigners are the cream of the cream and such things you mention never ever happen in our own country. Its totally unheard of, actually i wonder if there are even white murderers and criminals. 

LOL!  You haven't watched CNN, MSNBC, or most other media for a few years, have you.  I am being sarcastic, of course, as were you.  Anyway, gave me a good laugh, thanks.

falang to blame????!!!   If no falang, no problem.   yearly visit?  why falang get in the middle of big problem.

falang married.  lady tells Thai guy it's over (2 months ago) and then falang comes to visit???

Ok, you're splitting up with me to shack up with someone else, right?

Yes, I'm going back to falang husband (insert big laugh here).

just another normal falang relationship in LOS.  

• Like 1