Foreigner and Thai wife flee for their lives as spurned forestry man sprays bullets - son dead

webfact

16 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Never heard from such a bunch of misogynists in all my life. Like guys never play up given the opportunity? Especially here in Thailand where there is so much opportunity, but that's acceptable I suppose?

I never did in 30 years back in the UK despite plenty of opportunity (she did).

Different in Thailand, they cheat, so I cheat.

Seems fairer that way.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Just to much wrong in the head of ex Thai husbands. They really believe they own their wife. The lack of education is rife, as the lack of real mental lock ups for such idoits!

Thats what dowries are for, you are actually buying the lady. This is accepted and it is not understood that in some circumstances it is really people trafficing. Just like slavery.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Never heard from such a bunch of misogynists in all my life. Like guys never play up given the opportunity? Especially here in Thailand where there is so much opportunity, but that's acceptable I suppose?

I didnt state that only Females do that and Males don't do that . 

Most guys would do and do do  the same , so, wasn't a misogynic comment 

2 hours ago, robblok said:

No of course not no Wester Ex husband would do such a thing us white skinned foreigners are the cream of the cream and such things you mention never ever happen in our own country. Its totally unheard of, actually i wonder if there are even white murderers and criminals. 

Femicides in Thailand are approximately 3 times greater than in the Netherlands.

But only 1.7 times greater than in the savage UK.

Both those numbers based on 2014 figures for Thailand, 2018 for NL and UK.

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/VC.IHR.PSRC.FE.P5?name_desc=true

About 33% of femicides in UK are committed by partners/ex partners.

I do not think it unreasonable to assess the rate of femicides committed by partners/ex partners in Thailand to be about 3 times greater than that of the UK.

That is based upon the fact that last year there were 56 women murdered, in England and Wales, by their partners/ex-partners...........near enough one a week.

Would you consider 3 a week in Thailand to be an exaggeration?

I would not.

Just think how many more that is than in NL.

Edited by Enoon
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, giddyup said:

We can start from this very forum's news section.

The number of news articles with Farang hooking up with uneducated or Thai bargirls that were killed or injured by their Thai partner or ex lover. Then find me an article with educated Thai women who did the same.

a lot less problems with nice, decent educated women.

the truth hurts....yet again sad face 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

It's surprising really, as losing your woman in the west usually involves losing your children/home/pension as well.

Out here, losing your woman and getting a new one is about as hard as selecting a new brand of beer.

I would expect much more murdering of women in the west.

I think it has something to do with the incompetent police. I think in Thailand a lot of people think they can get away with it. 

But i must say you make a great point, there are far more financial downsides on losing a wife in the West. 

• Like 2

Unfortunately Thai woman tend to copy Thai men by having many minor husband's especially if their real husband is out of the country or away most times as they expect their husbands to behave like Thai men hence the reference to major and minor spouses. I certainly wouldn't marry a Thai and leave her alone for long periods

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

51 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

How many in Thailand, or did they lose count? You and I know we read of this almost daily.

But you said you only remember one or two (UK) in the last several years, and yet here is 80 in one year. Guess your memory's not too good.

18 minutes ago, Pravda said:

We can start from this very forum's news section.

The number of news articles with Farang hooking up with uneducated or Thai bargirls that were killed or injured by their Thai partner or ex lover. Then find me an article with educated Thai women who did the same.

a lot less problems with nice, decent educated women.

the truth hurts....yet again sad face 

Let  me guess, you have a nice, well educated Thai woman? I know you've been busting to tell us.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Another one! Every <deleted> day another angry, juvenile, dangerous, unstable, murderous Thai man-child in a grown up costume. The Thai male population is suffering from terrible upbringing, spoiled rotten, no discipline, no sense of reality, not knowing right from wrong and absolute inability to deal with a little thing called LIFE. Un-<deleted>-believable! :post-4641-1156693976:

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Not necessarily foolish, maybe he can't get a wife in his own country. 

Or maybe he does not want one from his own country, I certainly don't. I'd rather chew razor blades.

51 minutes ago, Enoon said:

Femicides in Thailand are approximately 3 times greater than in the Netherlands.

But only 1.7 times greater than in the savage UK.

Both those numbers based on 2014 figures for Thailand, 2018 for NL and UK.

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/VC.IHR.PSRC.FE.P5?name_desc=true

About 33% of femicides in UK are committed by partners/ex partners.

I do not think it unreasonable to assess the rate of femicides committed by partners/ex partners in Thailand to be about 3 times greater than that of the UK.

That is based upon the fact that last year there were 56 women murdered, in England and Wales, by their partners/ex-partners...........near enough one a week.

Would you consider 3 a week in Thailand to be an exaggeration?

I would not.

Just think how many more that is than in NL.

It's not what I would consider, but what it actually is.

28 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

Another one! Every <deleted> day another angry, juvenile, dangerous, unstable, murderous Thai man-child in a grown up costume. The Thai male population is suffering from terrible upbringing, spoiled rotten, no discipline, no sense of reality, not knowing right from wrong and absolute inability to deal with a little thing called LIFE. Un-<deleted>-believable! :post-4641-1156693976:

And yet I feel a lot safer here than I did in my own country.

31 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Let  me guess, you have a nice, well educated Thai woman? I know you've been busting to tell us.

Yes I do. What's wrong with that? At least I won't be sprayed with bullets 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Just to much wrong in the head of ex Thai husbands. They really believe they own their wife. The lack of education is rife, as the lack of real mental lock ups for such idoits!

Just so much wrong in the head of foreign "husbands" who expect the "wife" to remain celebrate between annual visits.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, PeeJayEm said:

Just so much wrong in the head of foreign "husbands" who expect the "wife" to remain celebrate between annual visits.

I’m sure most of us celebrate when the other half is away.

Edited by Reigntax
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, PeeJayEm said:

Well, I wouldn't expect her to celebrate, but at least look a little happy that I'm back. ????

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

The problem is with society. we are seeing more and more of <deleted> like this just take a look at the number of gun deaths in the U.S. from people that felt they were wronged.

Kids these days are brought up with the silver spoon.  Their parents think they can do no wrong and anything that they do wrong is because of someone or something else.

No one is taught to fail or to lose.  You have to pass everything or you are passed.  

If the policeman pulls you over then instead of admitting you screwed up you argue with them or try to bribe them.

Boys in school here re taught that they are it. Girls are there to be their GF and do what they want.  If they get rough with a girl then the school or the parents will make it all go away and make it better.