Thai media wakes up to the fact of war in Europe - No Ukrainians, less Russians as tourism hit again

webfact

24 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

It's good to hear about any easing of the entry process.

BUT, the PCR test before arrival in Thailand is not the main problem. 

The post-arrival tests need to be scrapped if they want tourist numbers to recover. 

Most tourists will not travel to a country which tests you on arrival, with the chance of being hospitalised for most of your holiday at great expense. 

Those brown envelopes from the insurance companies, hospitals and  banks trump anything that would actually help.

Edited by garyk
  • Like 2

I see that russians arrived pattaya.Pls dont fell sorry for this <deleted> people.Pls tell them go to to h...

Criminals and mafia shi...Worst people i ever meet.They walking around wih their gold theeths like nothing happend.Next time a russian <deleted> dont respect the other people i hope someone knock them down.I been working in russia.Remember that 73% agree what Putin doing now.Go to h....

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Why would SK lie about its huge case numbers and deaths. Surely if they were going to lie it would be to hide them

why do people lie? I don't know, they have thousands of their own reasons for doing so, doesn't really matter ????

13 hours ago, ukrules said:

Remember folks, you need to go through a 3 week quarantine to get into China where the current outbreaks are happening

It's all about keeping the virus out of the country ????????????

and going to Hong Kong the same but open only to residents 

Well with China getting their big spike in COVID, and in Hong Kong as well, I would

be surprised if the high season this coming October will be very high at all. If

Russia does not end their war, I doubt that any one will be coming from there.

The USA and Canada seem to think that COVID is now just emdemic , so I guess

Thailand and other tropical places may get some travelers from those countries this

coming Winter months. The cost of travel will likely stay high for a while so that may

also affect tourism. Who really knows what the future brings?

• Like 2