"Ungrateful" son kills both parents in Ubon - then puts them in the oven

webfact

4 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Why is it that we never hear about Thai women committing these kinds of heinous acts? 

One of the huge issues here is the princely treatment given to boys. They are nothing special. On any level. Yet, the parents let them get away with nearly anything, and spoil them rotten.

What Thai parents need to start saying to their sons is this: You are nothing special. Your sister is as good as you, or better. She works harder, she is more ambitious and she does not take everything, and everyone for granted. So, until you prove to us, to the family, and to the community that you are special, by your deeds, actions, and hard work, you are not anything but a normal kid. Nothing more. 

My guess is there are alot of Thai parents who wonder later, where did I go wrong with my son, and why did he turn out to be so self entitled, so spoiled, so unwilling to put in a hard days work, and how did he become so rotten, and so undeserving of our care and protection?

Slugs and snails and puppy dogs tails versus sugar and spice and all things nice.

6 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

And yet another Thai male murdering parents...friends, foes, gf's, wives, siblings and strangers. What the <deleted> is going on with the Thai male population?!?

Regardless, this dude should be eliminated from the global population immediately. 

Meth will be at the root of this as in most cases like this where someone goes crazy for no apparent reason

• Like 1

7 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

He threw his parents into the oven, who does that?

a psychotic on meth, apparently. psychiatric care should be a serious effort here, but parents think they can beat the sense into the boys instead of facing the facts that there is such a thing as mental health

Edited by cncltd1973
spelling

9 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

He threw his parents into the oven, who does that?

May be the similar person who hammered her mom to death in the West. Difficult to look back at home country rather than  picking the country that provided them with brides and a living because it was impossible in their home country to get 20 years younger brides with their meagre income and no elevated social status. 

https://news.sky.com/story/dale-morgan-callous-son-who-killed-mother-with-hammer-and-lived-with-body-for-two-months-jailed-for-life-12426021

Edited by CartagenaWarlock

Another terrible horror ... so sad, RIP you two folks.

Such sadness and either drug induced or longer term mental illness.

Being a falang and living a somewhat seperate life here in LOS we're apart from the worst of the motocy and car mafia taxi type dudes and other sleazy unhinged elements, although  one never knows as a lot of this sort of senseless violence comes as a result of impulsive actions.

We're a lot safer than most I guess, (however safe anyone is in life that is). I had more worries about my partner than myself as she's beautiful (I'm very hansum man of course lol ????). 'She who must be obeyed' being beautiful, and having money, doubly makes her an opportune target for 'kangaroos loose in the top paddock' nutters and misogynists. 

I employed an ex Lumpini Muay Thai champion as one of my staff and at times he and his wife - our housekeeper, say to us whenever he should rides in the car with us as protection going here or there.  

I decided to engage a minder, took the advise of my BKK dentist (she too has an armed (licensed to carry) driver of similar qualifications to protect her from thieves and nutters). 

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, webfact said:

It happened in Ban Phuwiang in Phosai district.

Exactly the same offence was committed just outside Krokkaeo, Buriram about 5 years ago. Seems to be a regular event in Thailand if one cares to google. 

9 hours ago, Pravda said:

But...but...but.... It happens everywhere!!!

No it doesn't dmb@$$, not on this scale and frequency.

Yes it does.

5 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

55831cda69bedde87600549e?width=1000&form

Why are you posting irrelevant graphs? Thighland isn't on this chart..

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/THA/thailand/murder-homicide-rate

• Thailand murder/homicide rate for 2017 was 2.58, a 20.11% decline from 2016.
  • Thailand murder/homicide rate for 2016 was 3.23, a 6.97% decline from 2015.
  • Thailand murder/homicide rate for 2015 was 3.47, a 10.25% decline from 2014.
  • Thailand murder/homicide rate for 2014 was 3.87, a 8.86% decline from 2013.
  • Sad 1