Foreign tourist allegedly attacked by security guards after bill dispute in Central Pattaya

webfact

Accidentally fell...  ????  Doesn't quite tally with the witness shouting loudly for minutes that two particular security guards(he pointed them out) had done for him. Fortunately for all concerned, he was merely unconscious. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, 2long said:

An Irishman on Paddywack's Day in an altercation at night!.... just let me think for a moment.... could he have been slightly intoxicated and possibly obnoxious?

What information do you have to create your hypothesis.  Isn't it more appopriate to hold judgement until sufficient facts are revealed.  Too quick to blame the farang and the security guards.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I would say kudos to the guy shouting for people to call an ambulance. He didn't let the security guys off the hook even for a moment. They must have been 'having kittens' as other tourists tried their best to get their fellow reveller to respond.

Soon after, the first-aiders on motorbikes and the press arrived at the scene. Victim was soon sitting up and bandaged.

Armchair warriors will just have to read my report; no pictures and video for them. ???? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1