E visa Application - upload multiple documents

I’m in process of applying for METV online E visa and have been searching for info regarding uploading multiple documents per section. By this I mean, I don’t understand / unsure if you are allowed to upload numerous separate documents for the “Supporting Documents” section under each category.

In particular, the bank statements, as I only have 6 x original monthly statements (instead of 1 full statement). There is no indication if multiple uploads are accepted as each time I’ve tried to upload a separate file it seems to override the last. (Please note I would visit my bank but this is not possible at the moment and also I arrive in Thailand in 2 weeks so time is limited). 

For the “passport stamps” I created a single PDF with multiple pages and after uploading this, when you go to preview, it only displays the first page of the PDF.

Furthermore, has anyone tried to submit a downloaded  bank statement (without bank stamp) and been accepted? This would be ideal for me and save hassle but I can’t get to bank to get stamp and am unsure if they would accept this.

Any other tips etc for applying using this online E Visa is greatly received.

Thanks

I just applied for and was approved for an METV from the Thai Consulate in Los Angeles (US). They requested that I attach the bank statements to an email, with this subject: ADD Doc For Passport No.-xxxxxxxxx_first name. I also attached the signed declaration, for a total of 7 attachments.

I can't tell you whether the instruction was specific to this consulate, but 4 days later I was approved.

Good luck.

• Like 2