Foreign fireman takes two ladies back to his room - they put out his flame in more ways than one!

webfact

13 hours ago, Doctor Tom said:

what kind of <deleted> keeps 200K in his hotel room and then brings in working girls?   

Once ran into a tourist fellow who said he was walking around one night and got bashed up by a bunch of katoeys.   Said he needed emergency dental work and was robbed of US$3,000 worth of jewelry.  Walking around a foreign city at night wearing all that?  Sounds like a travel insurance scam.

• Like 1

On 3/25/2022 at 2:00 PM, PuaSai said:

“for the blag at the farang's gaffe”.  Rest of the article was fine until this.  WTH does it mean??  This is the second article I read today that I thought all of a sudden I was having a stroke and the words were jumbled.

He's not a farang. 

Farang is a Westerner. 

Middle Easterners and South Asians are 'kek'. Chinese are 'jek'.

How many times does this need explained?

On 3/25/2022 at 4:04 PM, spidermike007 said:

When I was single and carousing, the first thing I did when I got back into my room with company, was to make sure my wallet, and all my cash and valuables were locked up in either a safe, or some luggage with locks on it. Walla. No worries. Just a very, very basic precaution.

Those that do not take minor precautions are either too drunk, or too witless, and either way they are setting themselves up for disaster. Hard to feel great compassion. Darwin was right. Some are better equipped for survival in this world, than others. 

She could easily drug you and walk out with your luggage.

2 hours ago, RafPinto said:

She could easily drug you and walk out with your luggage.

Anything is possible. We all now that. But, that is very, very unlikely. She has to assume the money, valuables, and passport are locked up in the safe. Just bad luck for the con girl. 

Precautions are a very effective survival mechanism, and often they assure both well being and prosperity. 

Looks like they might be wearing a bullseye on their backs. Maybe just statistics or maybe too embarrassed to pass the word to their fellow countrymen , but they are getting picked off like fish in a barrel.

Here are a few more robbery incidents on record.

"Kuwaiti robbed of 300,000 baht by transvestite hooker"

https://www.pattayamail.com/news/kuwaiti-robbed-of-300000-baht-by-transvestite-hooker-26225

Kuwaiti Drugged, Robbed in Thailand    :note ( 2 women ...both IDs were copied by the Hotel clerk)

https://intlxpatr.com/2006/12/17/kuwaiti-drugged-robbed-in-thailand/

Kuwaiti man injured after Pattaya beach robbery

https://thepattayanews.com/2019/11/05/kuwaiti-man-injured-after-pattaya-beach-robbery/

Kuwait Embassy caring for 2 nationals robbed in Thailand

https://diplomaticbriefing.com/2012/06/18/newsline-kuwait-embassy-caring-for-2-nationals-robbed-in-thailand/

4 hours ago, RafPinto said:
4 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

He's not a farang. 

Farang is a Westerner. 

And farang are: what the hek

Can we please have a huge 10 page debate about who is and who isn’t a farang, how the word is spelt, how its pronounced, whether its derogatory or not, in which context is it derogatory or not and finally the etymology of the word.....  ????

Because.... these forum pages haven’t been graced with such semantic tosh for at least 6 months... so its about time...  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

He's not a farang. 

Farang is a Westerner. 

I already know this.  Why do you feel a need to explain something that wasn't an issue and not about what I said?....