Quick question about getting a non-o visa

1 hour ago, Letseng said:

I have read this very same story a while ago on this forum. Were you asking for another frien

Yes, they are on the same boat but with little differences. 

But this case is closed because he decided to go back to his country.

Thanks

Edited by problemfarang
  • Haha 1

On 3/25/2022 at 5:07 PM, problemfarang said:

Thanks for the comment. Thats why also other option is to get a new passport and leave the country and get non-o. Extension will be with his salary income option

What problem do you think can be when entering to thailand at the border? Will they check the marriage dates?

I'm surprised to see this one pop up again ... if you mean what I think you mean I have to tell you that  getting a new passport does not wipe your immigration history. Even the Thias have it all on computer now ... as well as a smart BMW ;D

Edited by BusyB

38 minutes ago, BusyB said:

I'm surprised to see this one pop up again ... if you mean what I think you mean I have to tell you that  getting a new passport does not wipe your immigration history. Even the Thias have it all on computer now ... as well as a smart BMW ;

as i mentioned before he never been to any immigration. All done by an agency last 2 years. And not even the same city he is living in. He has no records with the immigration in bangkok. 

Now if you are saying that when he go there with the new passport and the new non-o, bangkok will see him in the system and his extension even its done by an agency in another city, then OK. Then whatever he does, there is no solution to his situation. 

So his decision is to go back to his country and get a new passport+ non-o and come back. 

This most likely will make things easier then doing things on the same old passport while the ex visas are still on it.

he can get non-b because he is working. Thats my suggestion to him instead of non-o. If he changes to non-b there will be zero questions at the immigration or no more future problems with the visa. Sadly you cannot change you non o to non b in thailand. Dont know why

Edited by problemfarang
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, problemfarang said:

as i mentioned before he never been to any immigration. All done by an agency last 2 years. And not even the same city he is living in. He has no records with the immigration in bangkok. 

Now if you are saying that when he go there with the new passport and the new non-o, bangkok will see him in the system and his extension even its done by an agency in another city, then OK. Then whatever he does, there is no solution to his situation. 

So his decision is to go back to his country and get a new visa + non-o and come back. 

This most likely will make things easier then doing things on the same old passport while the ex visas are still on it.

If this still not helps, he will get non-b because he is working. Thats my suggestion to him instead of non-o. If he changes to non-b there will be zero questions at the immigration or no more future problems with the visa.

Good luck mate.

• Thanks 1

On 3/25/2022 at 4:09 PM, problemfarang said:

Lets say someone is going to cambodia to get non-o marriage visa in april or may...

Problem is he had a thai wife before and when he divorced he didnt cancel the visa and extended it using agency. Now he married again and this time he wants to do things right...

When your friend leaves Thailand without a re-entry permit, the current extension of stay in his passport is automatically rendered invalid. In my opinion, he will have no problem getting a new non-O visa with his new marriage certificate and whatever other documents the Thai Embassy may require.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Maestro said:

When your friend leaves Thailand without a re-entry permit, the current extension of stay in his passport is automatically rendered invalid. In my opinion, he will have no problem getting a new non-O visa with his new marriage certificate and whatever other documents the Thai Embassy may require.

Thanks for the comment