Fourth dose of Vaccine, when and which one?

• 2 weeks later...

COVID-19: Fourth jab gives higher antibody levels than those seen after a third, research suggests

However, the study also hinted that a small number of people might reach a "ceiling" in terms of the amount of protection that they could get from a fourth jab.

Tuesday 10 May 2022 05:31, UK

A fourth COVID jab pushes antibody levels even higher than those seen after the third, a new study suggests.

A team of academics led by the University of Southampton have been tracking a group of people and their levels of antibodies and T cells - both measures which indicate a person's level of protection against a virus.

Some 166 people took part in the study and offered blood samples, which meant that scientists could examine the concentration of antibodies in the blood.

Read more: https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-fourth-jab-gives-higher-antibody-levels-than-those-seen-after-a-third-research-suggests-12609671

• 4 weeks later...

Any updates about 4th shots in Bangkok? DTAC and AIS seem to have abandoned their vaccination links, same for most hospitals.

I tried QueQ, but there are only links to 'Fill in personal data' (no further info about what # jab), and all info I could find on Google was from January and earlier...

Edited by StayinThailand2much
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Any updates about 4th shots in Bangkok? DTAC and AIS seem to have abandoned their vaccination links, same for most hospitals.

I tried QueQ, but there are only links to 'Fill in personal data' (no further info about what # jab), and all info I could find on Google was from January and earlier...

I'm going to U.K. soon so have been looking at vaccination possibilities whilst there. Same story on U.K. NHS website, refers to third dose (first booster) but nothing beyond that.