tm30 receipt

did my tm30 online, next week in doing a walk in 90 days report in Bangkok for future use of 90 days report online, in the requirement said that i need my tm30 receipt, where or how do i get a receipt of tm30 doing online.

As you know, different from online TM-47, there is no official receipt for online TM-30. I like to do like this.

Logon online TM-30 site.
Click "Search TM-30", then pop up will come up.

Copy URL of pop up.
Close pop up.

Open new Tab on browser.
Past URL onto URL bar of new Tab.
Find out your report on new Tab.

Print that page using "print" of browser.
  At this time, adjust scale and margins as shown below.
    This is "Edge".
    Other browser would have other print menu.

Logout

Sign on the printed paper.

This print out is accepted without any problem at extension and other application by Phuket immigration.

aa.jpg

• Thanks 1

Online 90d reporting doesn't ask for a TM30 doc. In case you never made an TM30 the online reporting only can be refused because there is not a TM30 in your personal Immi file. Is one of the reason why the first 90d reporting has to be done at immigration.

15 minutes ago, easydoor said:

Online 90d reporting doesn't ask for a TM30 doc. In case you never made an TM30 the online reporting only can be refused because there is not a TM30 in your personal Immi file. Is one of the reason why the first 90d reporting has to be done at immigration.

There is no linkage of TM30 reporting and 90 day reports.

The first 90 day report needs to be done in person since immigration would not have a record of you doing one before.

I did my first 90 Day Report online at Samut Prakarn. I say online, but it was pending for two days, so I assumed it would not happen. I prepared papers and went to the office. At the office I was told that I could report but my wife and kids all had to come in person! I said that is ridiculous because normally it can be done online, to which she said, well why don't you do it online? I said I did but as it is first time, it stuck pending, Showed her on my phone, she took phone, went to a computer and said "All done!". Sure enough, when she passed my phone back the 90 Day confirmation came in by email. Sat and waited for other 3 to come through and departed. She still took all my paperwork though!

According to SP immigration ALL 90 Day reports can be done online. If you need help she gave me a Line address: @spk.90day

All I know is what happened to me. FYI