30 pairs of Thai Airways’ airline seats sold out within a minute after being placed for sale online yesterday

snoop1130

18 hours ago, Whale said:

I thought it was flights when I read the title, but its the actual seats!

Perfect for anyone with a minor back problem, thrombosis, poor circulation or a slipped vertebrae :+) not.

35,000 baht for the privilige of sitting on a seat that thousands of people before you have been farting on for years...where can I get one? 555

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Burma Bill said:

Thai Airways Flight TG910 for London (LHR) is almost ready to depart!!

511 Inside Cargo Plane Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from  Dreamstime

Looks like the inside of a C-5 transport that I last flew on many moons ago but the fold down seats on the airframe are missing here....

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, jaideedave said:

35,000 baht for the privilige of sitting on a seat that thousands of people before you have been farting on for years...where can I get one? 555

The seats came with a photo of a Hi-So Female celeb in a nighty sitting in the seat with the certificate of sale.....

23 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Describe the mattress in any Hotel.????

Some years back had a gf who had been sharing apartments for years.  Said her goal in life was to have a bed where "all the stains on the mattress are my own."

• Haha 1

On 3/30/2022 at 7:49 PM, Admiral Hornblower said:

"Previously been in service". Sat on, farted on, peed on, crapped on and puked on - no thank you!

Not to mention the in-flight meals dropped on it. You now what effect that has on the lining of your stomach so one can only guess what it has done to the fabric of the seats????