EU Urges Thai Firms to Consider Green Deal

snoop1130

Now I am wondering when things are going to happen ... yesterday at least 5 cars with black smoke, a lot of pollution by open air fires, very old vehicles sometimes full of holes driving on the road, Ancient orange busses to bring people from one to another place... and many cars and motorcycles racing around .. Thailand goes green, with no alternative energy sources as wind energy, electric cars and solar panels...but with a lot of complaining about bad air quality...  Maybe just start tomorrow and really start.... instead of talking?? 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Director for Strategy at the European Commission’s Directorate-General for the Environment Astrid Schomaker has urged Thai companies to prioritize implementing the EU’s Green Deal and moving toward a sustainable economy in order to increase business opportunities with the blog.

In other words stop talking and start doing?

• Like 1

Ha, there comes in the forcing power for Thailand, the USE.

The clowns like in USA, forcing.

They will help, no way Jose.

No one ever is forcing about the pollution of the oceans ! Screaming about the air, but nothing about plastics in  oceans.

5000000 TONS of plastic every year in oceans ! Guess what there are organisms in the oceans providing oxygen.

5 islands of plastics, as big as Texas, floating in the oceans, specifically Great Ocean, due to currents.

Can you imagine 5000000 TONS of plastic?! Every year! Those are criminals getting rich on dumping.

Now they are dumping clothes on land, Africa, South America. Brand new clothes, piles of 5 meter high.  

Yesterday i red, they already found plastic in humans blood !

I already mentioned once, Thailand to make H2 by solar panels. 

And if Thailand would invest in big machinery, they can gather all biological stuf for green energy and not big fires every year which pollute all Thailand. However , no, Thailand needs U boats and new F-35's.  

3 minutes ago, xtrnuno41 said:

plastics in  oceans.

5000000 TONS of plastic every year in oceans !

Totally agree. Absolutely dire and easily fixable.

EV you'd have to be a complete idiot to have a fully ev in Thailand.

Pollution gets worse by the year and a huge part of that is government transport.

Those electric buses were complete <deleted> I'm not certain any are running now.

NGV is a far better solution. It's clean and Thailand has a bit of gas in country.

I think green is just a scam. Let the industries develop on their own and without government subsidies then in a free and open market compete to sell their products.

Oil shortage is just fiction. Plenty of oil for 50 years.