Truck Reviews (personal 'Thai' experience)

KhunLA

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

new truck purchased in Thailand.

Personally where we live what we do home and farm makes a truck all pro's no con's. 

Purchased over 7 years at low interest a small deposit saved a large outlay. 

A truck is what we need and we use it as car transport as well. 

• Like 1

we bought a nissan navara calibre sportech 4 door (not 4 wheel drive) 3 years ago, it enables us to do all the necessary work around our land etc as well as being an extremely comfortable car to drive on long road trips. We didnt need a 4wd nor did I want one, this car is perfect for what we wanted, nissan are very reliable, in fact we have just replaced the wifes toyota work truck with another nissan 2 door truck. Our calibre is very reliable, enough room in the carry tray for everything we need to do at our land, interior is very comfortable, it is really great to drive and looks pretty good as well, the wifes toyota hilux was a top of the range model and the nissan is a lot better comfort and driving wise.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had  Toyota Tiger, then an Isuzu 4D, 4WD, then an Isuzu Highlander, Then another Highlander and a Spark. 

The Tiger and the Spark were 2D & MT

The Isuzu's were all top-model 4D & AT 

They were all great, and no problem with any of them, except a clutch in the Tiger, but I would not blame the vehicle, I taught five women to drive in it...

Pickups are generally a better value here than cars, and the Isuzu is a better value than the Toyota.

• Thanks 1