NE ladyboy turns up for military duty dressed in SAS flight attendant's uniform

webfact

2 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

It's certainly likely that they aren't Norwegian. Possible one of them isnt her parent.

Father is Norwegian.  He married a Thai.  His Thai wife has both Thai and Norwegian nationality.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, webfact said:

a ladyboy .................turned up at the army draft dressed in an SAS (Scandinavian Airlines) attendant's uniform. 

I found this refreshingly amusing news, given all the gloom about Covid-19 restrictions, visas/Thailand Pass, alcohol bans, entertainment restrictions etc. etc. etc.! 

I am sure the Royal Thai Airforce would benefit:-

Bangkok Thailand 14 January 2017the Cute Stock Photo (Edit Now) 558536890

7 hours ago, KhunLA said:

That's some funny ... right there ... ????

Anyone looking for a deferment ... there's your answer.  Crossdress for that day.

Thats how much you know…crossdresser and trans are completely different.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bkktodd said:

Thats how much you know…crossdresser and trans are completely different.  

A little reading comprehension ... "Anyone looking for a deferment" ... directed more to a 'straight' male wanting to avoid wasting their time in the military.  Pretty sure that falls under crossdressing.

There are 2 biological sexes, what you want to do with or call yourself, is up to you.  Labels don't work very well with me.  And this c r a p 'LGBTQ+' and that's the short version ... please, nobody cares.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

13 hours ago, KhunLA said:

A little reading comprehension ... "Anyone looking for a deferment" ... directed more to a 'straight' male wanting to avoid wasting their time in the military.  Pretty sure that falls under crossdressing.

There are 2 biological sexes, what you want to do with or call yourself, is up to you.  Labels don't work very well with me.  And this c r a p 'LGBTQ+' and that's the short version ... please, nobody cares.

You cared enough to read an article and then comment on one about it.

48 minutes ago, swbaggies said:

You cared enough to read an article and then comment on one about it.

The article about the FA was sort of interesting. 

What I and everyone I know, don't care about, are people proclaiming their sexual preference.  Nobody cares, simply enjoy your life.  I'm  happy for you.

Special interest groups ... sorry, there nothing special about you.  Did you discover a cure for cancer.  End wars, or pollution, invent something to ease other's pain ?  Do something, anything special ?