90 Day Report was rejected.

3 hours ago, OJAS said:

And it's not just an Immigration-related issue either. I've lost count of the number of times my passport photopage has been copied by banks and hospitals in particular over the years, for instance. Where these copies can end up, through either carelessness or malice, is anyone's guess.

It's even worse.

"60 Minutes" once did a segment on modern copiers and identity theft.

The copiers have memory.

They went to a place selling used copiers (the large ones that businesses use).

Searched the copiers memory, found tons of personal documents.

Edited by JimmyJ

2 hours ago, treetops said:

These (and also the TM6 arrival card number) are not required in the new system so do not get auto-populated on the pdf form generated from your inputs.  It's not an issue.

This thread is discussing the on-line reporting system which can not be done after the due date.  The 7 days after only applies when reporting in person AIUI.

Doesnt matter what system you use it is the same. At least according to officials I have spoken to at immigration

5 minutes ago, Photoguy21 said:

Doesnt matter what system you use it is the same. At least according to officials I have spoken to at immigration

That's why I put "AIUI" in my post as there are bound to be different views somewhere along the line.  Perhaps you could show these officials this clip from the online user guide that says it must be done in advance and ask for their comments?

image.png.c954833903bd0793e8de8cea173960e9.png

Have always dealt direct with Thai Govt. for all permits. EXCEPT my forthcoming first in- country Retirement Visa/ Extension where I shall use ONLY my carefully pre-qualified AGENT for ALL.
90 Day Reporting? Multiple Re-Entry Permit ?  500 baht for Agent Service. DONE. Literally No Worries.

Numerous horror stories about Direct Retirement Permits. Not For Me. Too Important.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, BritManToo said:

As a foreigner, I can't get credit in Thailand, so it's not something I worry about.

You will find a number of foreigners who have been linked to a debt, as I said linked not taken out in their name. That the majority have been unwise rather than identity theft victims is true but a database breach is to be avoided if at all possible so you and JimmyJ should be supporting security rather than trying to weaken it

On 4/11/2022 at 7:17 AM, ubonjoe said:

The 15 days includes the report date when it is counted. Easier to just count 2 weeks before you report date. 

For example if your report was due on the 25th of this month you could do the report today the 11th.

I was reading the post about the e-mail notification on renewing your 90 Day Report. I now remember that on the same day I got the rejection I received another e-mail concerning from Immigration my 90 Day Report was due. It was confusing at first then I noticed two different case numbers. Next time I will wait the 2 weeks per Ubon Joes recommendation. If it does not pass then forget it. My Retirement Visa is due in May. Take Care all

I did not intend for this to get sidetracked with some security baloney.

Mine was rejected two months ago, reason given (at MTT) 'you did not enter your given name'. Showed the webpage and pointed out that this is not a compulsory field (no red star) but no, it was all my fault. No use arguing, the save face mentality (nearly) always takes priority.