It's not how you drive, it's the power of the amulet you wear! Pick-up guy in a klong thanks famous abbot

webfact

In the online course for extended your driving license is a question how do you greet your vehicle in the morning??/ One answer is with a flower garland for good luck... Maybe if you wear an amulet there would be less accidents ... but apparrently they are not working for that 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ikke1959 said:

In the online course for extended your driving license is a question how do you greet your vehicle in the morning??/ One answer is with a flower garland for good luck... Maybe if you wear an amulet there would be less accidents ... but apparrently they are not working for that 

THE VID I watched, when renewing my driving licence,  never showed that one had to wear an amulet....!!!!!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Iamfalang said:

imagine if there were people who wore a cross around their neck?????

crazies.  

Imagine what would happen if an amulet existed that actually prevented an accident?

Hmmm, maybe a business opportunity here?

4 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Imagine what would happen if an amulet existed that actually prevented an accident?

Hmmm, maybe a business opportunity here?

lets start a Temple of Farang and sell amulets. we have less accidents so business should be great!

19 hours ago, ross163103 said:

My wife used to have me wear an amulet to prevent me from getting shot, have never been shot so must have worked............so far. (insert sarcasm) 55555

I've never had a crash wearing a Sunderland or Buriram football shirts. I have 5 Buriram shirts, they are very powerfull.

• Like 1