Wife attacked with table leg then dragged home by jealous husband - police find her dead at his house

webfact

7 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Agree absolutely, The village gossip to me was, my mates father was taken away dead in an ambulance,  I asked several 'locals' "are you sure" "yep him dead" I rang my mate to offer my condolences, he told me he was not dead and had been talking to him in hospital and hour ago. Never trust gossip 'coz that's all it is, they love gossip. 

My girlfriends sister got arrested for selling yaba , according to everyone in the village .

She actually got stopped by the police and fined for not wearing a crash helmet and the yoba allegations were just the villagers over active imaginations 

37 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

My girlfriends sister got arrested for selling yaba , according to everyone in the village .

She actually got stopped by the police and fined for not wearing a crash helmet and the yoba allegations were just the villagers over active imaginations 

There is always gossip in villages and anybody stupid enough to believe it has my sympathy's for being so gullible or simply mischievous.  There was a temple party in the next village on the 14th. According to the local chit chat the next day everybody who touched the performers ( from another village ) all caught covid. Of course now that has been totally disproved but an example as to how some people believe absolute tripe,  think it is for real and then assume it is a fact that everybody should be aware of, much like some of the discussions on here.

Edited by Excel

On 4/16/2022 at 7:04 PM, Excel said:

How would you know that unless you spend your time going round houses checking for wobbly tables ?

I go around rural households checking for wobbly wives. 

But 'tis a horrific and sorry tale. Hope it was quick for her, and that it's long and pitiless in the monkey house for him.

• Confused 1