Do you remember the names and details of all the women you had sex with?

BritManToo

Can you remember the names of the ladies in your past sexual encounters?  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can't even remember the names of some of my past girlfriends, much less many of my past lovers. P4P, not even a small fraction. And why should I? 

Someone once asked Einstein for someone's phone number. He reached for a small book. When questioned about this, he said he had no interest in cluttering his mind with useless information. Same applies here. Absolutely no obligations to remember names. Thanks. Nice to meet you. See ya. 

7 hours ago, Adumbration said:

Perhaps vivid is the wrong word.  I have plenty of clips uploaded to the spank bank.  But I have two moments (each with a different lass) that stand out as the most memorable.  They are not about the sex but what the girl said to me at the time.

My favorite was "me love you tonight, me forget you tomorrow". 

Same applies to you, baby! 

In reply to this topic, just to post one interesting encounter: About 52 years ago, I still recall the occasion, at age 18, when our ship anchored in Singapore.

At the time, being an Ordinary Seaman, I was living in the crew quarters, which was divided, three men to a small rooms.

Arriving in Singapore, we immediately had many locals climbing up onto the deck, using ladders from their small boats which had flocked to the side of our ship.

Some were selling beer, as well as Johnny Walker Red and Black.  At that time, Johnny Walker was what everyone preferred.

Also, just as we anchored, there were women who scampered precariously up ladders to the deck of the ship from far below, women who wished to welcome us to Singapore.

Strangely, one of these aunties seemed overly anxious to welcome me to Singapore.  She was about age 35 or 40, but very lithe. 

She entered my foc's'le, and we locked the door, barring my two roommates from entering.  They were not happy and stood outside, waiting, and pacing.

I was just about completely virginal, at the time.

This lithe woman was old enough to be my mother, but she was really nice and laughed a lot.

I think it is strange that I should recall her, even now, after 50 years.

Still, as it has turned out, she has become one of the loves of my life, a woman that I have never forgotten.

I just wish I might see her again, in Singapore, or Malaysia, more likely.

Of course, by now, she would be about 90 and toothless.

Such a nice memory that I have been able to carry with me during so many years of my life.

I am very grateful to this woman for climbing up the side of my ship when I was no more than a very young boy who knew not much.

8 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Apparently I'm off the chart and have done it with more people than any of my peers.

That's only because you got to Thailand at a younger age than me, I got here at 66.

Now, if I could have come here at 45, I would have given you a run for your money. More fool me, I was being a dutiful husband.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

That's only because you got to Thailand at a younger age than me, I got here at 66.

Now, if I could have come here at 45, I would have given you a run for your money. More fool me, I was being a dutiful husband.

And, if you had arrived at age 18, would your member still be usable?

Or, would it now be completely battle weary?

2 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

And, if you had arrived at age 18, would your member still be usable?

Or, would it now be completely battle weary?

I would not say it is battle weary quite yet, but I do choose my skirmishes carefully nowadays.

Unless I was some kind of tech wiz-kid, I'd say at age 18 I would have been too impecunious to do much, even in Thailand.

15 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Yeah all guys convince themselves their gf is different, one of the biggest in jokes

I thought my Brit wife was different .............. major error.

After that I always assumed they were all the same, Thai ladies just come in smaller bags..

16 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:
15 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Yeah all guys convince themselves their gf is different, one of the biggest in jokes

I convinced myself that I was different, but I was just another sucker in the end.

That line above was originally directed at me after I answered his query Is your Thai GF/wife different:

No. In the words of the late Elizabeth Taylor, she is an "avaricious bitch."

But as far as Thai décolletage, yes, she is very different.

Edited by jerrymahoney

Just now, BritManToo said:

I would agree with an average of 4 for many western men.

I've encountered 3 or 4 who scored ZERO in their home countries until they discovered Thailand in their 50s-60s.

Four was all I managed until age 23, then I was married and I thought settled for life until age 52.

3 or 4 ,god i slept with more than that the first few weeks i moved to London in the 60s as a 20 yr old guy, funnily enough i have not slept with vast numbers of girls in Thailand ,only about 8 or9 different ones .

I had business in BKK about 25 yrs ago and remember a friend who worked there as well and myself moving away from the stage when a live sex show started as we wanted to carry on our conversation ????????????

Yes its 18, and i remember them all. From the first to what I  guess  is  the last. 2  Thai 16 UK

Married  only once to my current  Wife.

I also remember the ones that I "almost" did  it  with, some of them turned out right dogs  when looking on facebook recently for 25 years  ago.

Just  happy  I never  married  any of them except the last  one.

16 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Yes.

Every single one.

I also remember the rocket launch dates of every single one of my trips to Uranus 

Theres  only been ONE trip to Uranus according to Nasa.......and that was a  fly    by

15 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

8? Ive done 8 in 2 weeks. 3 in one night.

I  shagged  an employee  5  times  in 8 hours when I was  young...........ahh happy  days, nice  girl  married with two kids now,  pretty  girls...are  we  allowed to put up  photos? all  history now though

BR.jpg

12 hours ago, Rampant Rabbit said:

I  shagged  an employee  5  times  in 8 hours when I was  young...........ahh happy  days, nice  girl  married with two kids now,  pretty  girls...are  we  allowed to put up  photos? all  history now though

BR.jpg

That is extremely inappropriate . 

With facial recognition technology her Husband and kids could easily find the photo .

Also I'm not sure why you are posting a photo of a below average looking woman and boasting about having sex with her , but you should show some decorum and not publish other peoples photos without their permission 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

My favorite was "me love you tonight, me forget you tomorrow". 

Same applies to you, baby! 

Yes, its quite often that guys hire a prostitutes for the night fall in love and then ask to take the girl out ice skating the next day or go shopping in a mall and have a KFC together .

Its like " You paid your 1500 Baht for last night , if you want to see me today, it will be another 1500 Baht"

"But I love you"

"OK, 1000 Baht then for the day"

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

That is extremely inappropriate . 

With facial recognition technology her Husband and kids could easily find the photo .

Also I'm not sure why you are posting a photo of a below average looking woman and boasting about having sex with her , but you should show some decorum and not publish other peoples photos without their permission 

You're just angry he had sex 5 times in 8 hours

• Haha 1

During my university years I spent my summers working as a lifeguard on a big ocean beach. You'd be surprised how many young women wanted to put 'did the lifeguard' notch on their bed.

Made me feel so cheap and used. I was just a sex object. Women can be so shallow.

Then again, there were worse things age 18-21 than being a sex object.

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

You're just angry he had sex 5 times in 8 hours

Nah, I do it once and I do it properly , not boasting , but if I were to have sex 5 times in 8 hours , it would have to be continuous because there would be no time to rest . although with the person in the photo , I don't think that I could manage it just the once.......................not really my type