Do you remember the names and details of all the women you had sex with?

BritManToo

Can you remember the names of the ladies in your past sexual encounters?  

97 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

But then again: Noi, Nit, Pim, Aey, and a few more names covers already 50% of them. ????

There seemed to be a lot of Ja's and Oi's around in my time. I remember one called Ngoo, never did work out whether it meant mouse or snake. Probably the latter, mouse-like she was not.

i kept a diary from age 18 to early 40s, never read it until covid came and i had the time. i was amazed at the number of women i dated and slept with in my 20s and early 30s, and forgotten about, actually had four on the go at one time for a while, how did i find the time?! i was young so the energy was no problem ????

i was an active dater and sha**ger way before thailand, i think this has helped me sort the wheat from the chaff here and avoid the numerous problems other guys seem to have.

32 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

When was that survey take, 1700s

Or where, San Francisco  ...

... YMCA

4 sex partners was the top Google result. Other's say a guy gets 7-8 trips to the well from puberty to death. Still not that great.

This calculator can precisely determine your bragging rights:

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/moneybox/2015/05/sex_history_calculator_is_your_number_of_sexual_partners_low_average_or.html

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

4 sex partners was the top Google result. Other's say a guy gets 7-8 trips to the well from puberty to death. Still not that great.

This calculator can precisely determine your bragging rights:

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/moneybox/2015/05/sex_history_calculator_is_your_number_of_sexual_partners_low_average_or.html

Apparently I got more tail than 94% of males, I can only wonder at the guys who hit the 99% mark.

• Like 1

I was on a mobile display team when in the army for a summer season, more crumpet than you can shake a stick at, when I left the army I was a coach driver taking happy holidaymakers to Italy, Yugoslavia (as it was then ) and Austria, I did that for a couple of seasons, again women falling over themselves to get in the sack with you. Happy days ???? 

I lived in London in the 60s and 70s ,new and partyd with many people in music and tv etc ,at most partys i slept with some girl or other ,i was very lucky ,my wife tells me i was not bad looking when i was younger ,i never really believed that i was ,but for some reason i had lots of girlfriends ,one nighters and  a few wives through my life up until i was about 50 then i met my now wife,i have never cheated in a relationship and i certainly would not now as she has made me so happy .

mind you i was very happy from the day i was born and i think lucky.????

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LaosLover said:

If the average man sleeps with only 4 women over his entire life, then yes, every guy with a fistful of 1000 baht bills in Pattaya is indeed Hugh Hefner in comparison.

I would agree with an average of 4 for many western men.

I've encountered 3 or 4 who scored ZERO in their home countries until they discovered Thailand in their 50s-60s.

Four was all I managed until age 23, then I was married and I thought settled for life until age 52.

Most of the posters here are expats so they are all somewhat worldly and thus bedded their share of women I imagine.

I think a better course of discussion is what is the most vivid memory you have from all of your encounters.

I have two actually and happy to share if it is deemed not too off topic.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

I think a better course of discussion is what is the most vivid memory you have from all of your encounters.

I've got so many 'vivid memories' it would take pages ........ shocking, amusing, fun, and some downright weird.

Talking of vivid,

Just this moment remembered 'Ha' from Saigon ........... only 191 names left to remember.

Edited by BritManToo

9 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I've got so many 'vivid memories' it would take pages ........ shocking, amusing, fun, and some downright weird.

Talking of vivid,

Just this moment remembered 'Ha' from Saigon ........... only 191 names left to remember.

Perhaps vivid is the wrong word.  I have plenty of clips uploaded to the spank bank.  But I have two moments (each with a different lass) that stand out as the most memorable.  They are not about the sex but what the girl said to me at the time.

Yes.

I recall one.

Her name was Constance Reid.

She married Sir Clifford Chatterley, a handsome man, one who was paralyzed from the waist down due to a war injury.

During the time I was a gamekeeper at the great house, this upper-class woman took advantage of me, a lowly working class person.

Constance would often take advantage of me, for example asking me to pick flowers and decorate her with said flowers in the strangest of places.

I have always been working-class.  Thusly, I was at a disadvantage, as a gamekeeper, when Constance had her way with me.

All that I recall of my affair with her was that she kept me busy picking flowers to replant in her garden.

Some of the flowers lived, and some did not.

In the end, looking back, my experience with Constance now seems so anti-climactic.

• Haha 1