primary school choice with 80 000 bahts salary

1 hour ago, Lolothai said:

Could I access to an internation school with this salary?

There are private schools with English programs, like Satit Udomseuska in Pattaya,  where terms are less than 150K, therefore affordable with your salary. Those are still better than Thai schools, but of course second to "real" international schools with international programs and tests

Edited by Swiss1960

41 minutes ago, Swiss1960 said:

There are private schools with English programs, like Satit Udomseuska in Pattaya,  where terms are less than 150K, therefore affordable with your salary. Those are still better than Thai schools, but of course second to "real" international schools with international programs and tests

Thank you very much, I'm going to check

14 hours ago, Swiss1960 said:

Got friends with kids in Satit, they have a very low opinion of the place.

REPS as noted above would be your best bet in that area.

• 1 year later...

I personally would not recommend satit I went there and although the teaching is good the teacher there are horrible I once got physical pulled to the front of the class for laughing with my friend I had a red mark on my arm and everything but the teacher didn't get fired also the English teacher for the secondary level hits students with books and curses at them... not a good environment for your daughter/son to learn in right?

On 4/24/2022 at 5:58 PM, Swiss1960 said:

Less than 150K, so say 125 per term is 250K per kid = 500 K for 2 per year. Don't think that is affordable on a 80K salary as it is more than half his salary per year.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for all your answers, my two daughter are in Pattanavech School, seems to be ok. They are quite centered on business though. School bus is 1800 bahts per month just to bring them back home because they don't accept to keep the kids up to 17:30, I'm paying special course at 500 bahts per month per kids, and 1000 per kids on Saturday, with fuel, special class, bus etc to fit my work schedule I'm paying 7000 per month on top of the 30 000 per term for my two daughters. Still not bad. Way better than the free school, they spent 1 year in free school and in took some re-adjustement to make them forget all the bad words and behavior they picked there.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 4/24/2022 at 4:56 PM, Lolothai said:

Hi, I would like to come to work in Thailand, I have two daughters 5 and 7 year old.

My company is between Rayong and Pattaya.

Could I access to an internation school with this salary?

What choice could I have?

'could I access to'? Oh dear