Swimming Pool not in use

UWEB

Have a House with Swimming Pool in Sattahip/Bang Sarey Area, but nobody is living there since some month. For now the Swimming Pool Service gets done twice a week but consider now to stop the Service and empty the Pool. Any experienced Member here can advise me what exactly I have to do to ensure that nothing gets broken during the time the Pool is out of Service?

• Confused 1

46 minutes ago, UWEB said:

empty the Pool

You always run the risk the problem of an empty pool rising up, and cracking.

"Water acts as a stabiliser that weighs the pool down when it's in the ground, so when you take that water out, it could 'pop' out of the ground or cause the walls to cave in," 

https://swimart.com.au/2017/06/27/happens-empty-swimming-pool-avoid/

I did it to retile our pool in the dry season.  

No problems.

If its not to large fill it with some dirt being careful to have Pipes sealed and marked.

Drop the service to 1 per week & ask for a discount. If you empty the pool you could have serious consequenses if the weather changes and ground water level rises. Option is to just leave it and deal with the swamp water when you need to. That just means emptying, cleaning & refilling. This won't do the grout much good in the long run though. Best keep the service up if you get the price down. PM me if you want someone down that way to do it!