Covovax (Novavax formulation)

mikejphuket

The only article I see where Thailand recieved a donation of 200,000 doses from India can't be linked here.

It says it was to arrive in Thailand on the 25th, so should already be here.  However it also says it is being distributed to government hospitals to be used for those who have not been vaccinated yet.

12 hours ago, mikejphuket said:

Now that it has been approved for use, any ideas when may be available in LOS ?

There was an article in a prominent Bangkok paper quoting that the "Health Ministry" has no plans to import any more vaccines as it has plenty. (100 million)

I think there wanting to implement Thier own home made vaccines.

That usually involves lots of money changing hands at the expense of the average Thai.

Whatever they choose to do you can rest assured it will be a mess.

4 hours ago, Tropposurfer said:

The facts. The facts, show us that the management of the nation regarding the covid virus has been, by fact based comparisons to every other nation on the planet nothing less than stellar.

"Stellar" is a stretch. The handling of vaccinations was a clusterf$@% at the outset, but they recovered. The handling of lockdowns was not too bad to be honest. Their phobia of alcohol has been weird. Their support of the average Thai citizen affected by the whole episode has been abysmal. Their attempts to resurrect tourism, so far, a failure. Overall, I would say above average.

10 hours ago, rwill said:

The only article I see where Thailand recieved a donation of 200,000 doses from India can't be linked here.

It says it was to arrive in Thailand on the 25th, so should already be here.  However it also says it is being distributed to government hospitals to be used for those who have not been vaccinated yet.

Thank You, I'll try my local government hospital