Breast Augmentation

Goldcup

GF went to Bangmod hospital in BKK.Expensive for Thailand (from 80000 to 150000 depending from implant)

Payed 90000.Result perfect

Her sister went to Yanhee hospital.THE breast enhancement hospital.Payed 60 000 .Result (following GF;I didn't check :o ).Not as good as GF

GF went to Bangmod hospital in BKK.Expensive for Thailand (from 80000 to 150000 depending from implant)

Payed 90000.Result perfect

Her sister went to Yanhee hospital.THE breast enhancement hospital.Payed 60 000 .Result (following GF;I didn't check :o ).Not as good as GF

wife went to yanhee 90000b realistic peardrops very soft 420cc saline more than happy she is (me too) :D

• 1 year later...

Bangkok for sure. Many chopices there, several of them mentioned above i.e. Yanhee Hopsital, Bang Mod, Tokai. Other popular places which have had good feedback include BNH (Preecha Institute) and Yoskarn.

Within these places often a number of different doctors, choose carefully and dop not rely on the hospital or clinic to choose for you. These places have websites and usually list the doctor's qualifications.

You can also do a search in thsi forum for prior threads where various specific surgeons were recommeneded.

If you are western, an important consideration is how much experience the doctor has in doing this surgery on western women and whether they have the impalnt size you require in stock.

8 Posts on this thread - 4 from the ladies but 4 from guys, the last of whom boldly (crudely? selfishly?) states "thinking about it for my missus".

Not entirely sure what I'm trying to communicate here: maybe that if a woman wants this done for her own reasons - self esteem, whatever - OK.

It's an entirely different - and, to me, a disturbing - scenario if the man is pressuring his partner - however subtly - to "augment" herself.

Patrick

Not exactly on topic, but has anyone who has had a breast augmentation heard about the necessity to daily massage the breasts, or more precisely the implants, so that no scar tissue is built?

(and NO, I don't need anyone to do this massage :o )

Yes my ex had implants,after the divorce,I hate them natural is the only way,you must massage them.She thought it would help her self esteem and to get a man.Did not work.About 4 years later one of them broke,She had no money or a man to help with the cost of fixing it so there she is with one 36D and one saging 32B.With scar tissue all around the areola.Not because of faluir to massage though.Because the areola was removed and then replaced to help with the raising of the breast.The part about massage has to do with keeping them from getting hard.They are placed under the muscle and if not massaged often,wich you can do yourself by the way,the muscle will get very hard and also the implants will not stay in the correct position.