Contacting DDC re Thailand Pass application

Made application for TP on 30 April. Everything uploaded OK and got immediate confirmation email but 3 days later still no TP QR (website says maximum time now is 48 hours).

Sent email, no response.

Called TP number and was told that once applications have been accepted they are immediately sent to DDC and it is DDC, not the TP folk, that I need to talk to.  This is a little different form before as when there was T&G, the first step of the approval process was handled by T&G folk but apparently now that there is no T&G booking everything goes straight to DDC and it is DDC that checks the vaccination record and insurance.

I have been given these numbers for DDC and no email. Called all of these numbers for hours, no one picks up (actually, seem to pick up and then immediately hang up):

094-746-0953

02-134-0140

02-590-3915 through 7

Does anyone have other numbers or an email that can be used to contact the DDC dept involved in approving Thailand Passes? 

Sheryl, DDC has a Facebook page and you can send them a message with the appropriate info and ask for attention to your application. They have been very quick to respond and help with approvals that are time sensitive

Edited by Dan O
Spelling correction

On 5/4/2022 at 6:12 AM, Dan O said:

Sheryl, DDC has a Facebook page and you can send them a message with the appropriate info and ask for attention to your application. They have been very quick to respond and help with approvals that are time sensitive

Thanks. wish I had this info sooner. Can you give the link?  Our TPs finally came through but may well face this issue again, or others may

8 hours ago, Sheryl said:

Thanks. wish I had this info sooner. Can you give the link?  Our TPs finally came through but may well face this issue again, or others may

Here's the link. They have been very responsive to messages and clear approvals in true time sensitive situations. Just include passport number, dates and ThaiPass code number in the message 

https://www.facebook.com/ddcmophthailand