Bells Bus Service Airport to Pattaya

bmanly

I took Bell from my Bkk hotel to Pattaya.

During the trip some lady screeched real loud in the rear part of the bus. A LOUD uncomfortable screech coming out of nowhere. People turned around, but neither the driver or passengers did anything. 

That was it, a currdelling screech and nothing more. It felt like somebody was being accosted or assaulted in the bus. Since we were going to Pattaya it vibed of some sort of sexual assault, but since we were moving and not a peep more nobody said anything.

It was VERY uncomfortable the entire trip.

Edited by JimTripper

For those seeking a quiet getaway just for the record Room Rueng are currently running a daily bus from their Jomtien Foodmart office to Hua Hin. 24 seater big bus departing 10.30 via Suvarnabunmi for 476 or 426 baht - can't remember which.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

I took Bell from my Bkk hotel to Pattaya.

During the trip some lady screeched real loud in the rear part of the bus. A LOUD uncomfortable screech coming out of nowhere. People turned around, but neither the driver or passengers did anything. 

That was it, a currdelling screech and nothing more. It felt like somebody was being accosted or assaulted in the bus. Since we were going to Pattaya it vibed of some sort of sexual assault, but since we were moving and not a peep more nobody said anything.

It was VERY uncomfortable the entire trip.

That terrible moment when you realise you've got to spend 2 hours sat next to Leaver ????

3 hours ago, kinyara said:

That terrible moment when you realise you've got to spend 2 hours sat next to Leaver ????

ser, this is why you buy two tickets if you are ever forced to catch the bus to/from from Ekkamai.

• Like 1

On 5/5/2022 at 4:32 PM, EVENKEEL said:

Always amazed at foreigners looking to save a baht, I always have a driver lined up, much nicer after a long flight.

nice ..but some people are on a budget..just saying

20 hours ago, JimTripper said:

That was it, a currdelling screech and nothing more.

Perhaps someone having a bad dream....... most Thais seem to be able to get to sleep on the bus.

• Like 1

On 5/7/2022 at 4:46 AM, kinyara said:

For those seeking a quiet getaway just for the record Room Rueng are currently running a daily bus from their Jomtien Foodmart office to Hua Hin. 24 seater big bus departing 10.30 via Suvarnabunmi for 476 or 426 baht - can't remember which.

426 baht and it's a 23 seater. ????

The Jomtien office will only accept advance bookings a maximum of 2 days in advance, but in this case it doesn't appear to matter as there's no online booking fee as there is with their other services.

In Hua Hin they offer a hotel connection on line (and on the bus IME) for a fee but there is still a free minibus to the clock in the town centre which may be a better option.  Bolt may also be better, especially if there's more than one passenger

Edited by treetops