Purachai Is Bangkok's Favourite For Pm

george

I was sitting in a bar in Bkk with a friend from Australia when the coup went down last year. I'm sitting there rejoicing. My friend sat there, pondered for the whole evening & then came out with the prophetic words - "Better the devil you know". followed by - "What would happen to the Thailand we all know if that meat head Purachai becomes the next PM?"

Well, here we are 9 months down the track & the rumours are flying.

If Purachai gets in - Thailand will be back in the stone age under his moral guidance.

No disco.

No bar.

No massage.

Drinking 30 years of age.

Closing time for all establishments 9pm.

Lights out by 10pm - no exceptions.

Tourist trade - Don't worry about that - If they want to come to Thailand they'll do as their told.

Soundman.

What is the worry ?

When you are over 30 years old , are you still in a need to go to a disco ?

I am certainly not , got bored a long time ago with nightlife .

Or are most of us just addicted to booze , play boying etc with no limits ?

Personally I do not give a hack , drinking at home is much more relaxing anyway , with no time limits ..........

Purachai Piumsomboon is the only greatest leader Thailand has ever had. You people should feel so blessed to have such an amazing man to lead, guide and serve this country.

Reading your selfish "night-life forever" comments, I think you are the rubbish of my country and I think you are doing nothing but drag my country down.

I have the most incredible respect for this hardworking man and I know for a fact, he does it because he loves our country.

So if you dislike him because he loves something you take for granted, all of you who oppose him should just move to a different country.

I DON'T WANT TRASH IN MY COUNTRY. Get out and do not ever disrespect the ONLY man who has great ability to lead this country to a greater future.

You should be ashamed and Purachai Piumsomboon is the only ray of hope for Thailand to escape the wrong routes.

Tut, tut, tut. :o

Please try and put your point accross in a more sensible manner. If you have something to support your argument, here is the perfect place to air it.

If you don't & you are just cheering a "wannabe" for no rational reason, kindly keep your "trash" where it belongs.

Cheers,

Soundman.

Purachai Piumsomboon is the only greatest leader Thailand has ever had. You people should feel so blessed to have such an amazing man to lead, guide and serve this country.

Reading your selfish "night-life forever" comments, I think you are the rubbish of my country and I think you are doing nothing but drag my country down.

I have the most incredible respect for this hardworking man and I know for a fact, he does it because he loves our country.

So if you dislike him because he loves something you take for granted, all of you who oppose him should just move to a different country.

I DON'T WANT TRASH IN MY COUNTRY. Get out and do not ever disrespect the ONLY man who has great ability to lead this country to a greater future.

You should be ashamed and Purachai Piumsomboon is the only ray of hope for Thailand to escape the wrong routes.

Oh dear :o

Are you related to him?

What is the worry ?

When you are over 30 years old , are you still in a need to go to a disco ?

I am certainly not , got bored a long time ago with nightlife .

Or are most of us just addicted to booze , play boying etc with no limits ?

Personally I do not give a hack , drinking at home is much more relaxing anyway , with no time limits ..........

Oh no! Not another one... :o

I worry because entertainment (Thai entertainment industry eg: pubs, clubs, concerts, look thoong, morlum, rikky etc.) is my business & the livelyhood of myself, wife & two children!

Purachai comes in, myself & a million Thai's are out of work overnight......

Satisfied?

Cheers,

Soundman.

Edited by soundman

You poor brainwashed slave .

Strange that you think this way about someone who considers New Zealand a better

place to raise and educate his family than Thailand.

Anyway ... What's your thoughts on 'Malcontent' for deputy ? :o

Naka.

Edited by naka

Strange that you think this way about someone who considers New Zealand a better

place to raise and educate his family than Thailand.

Anyway ... What's your thoughts on 'Malcontent' for deputy ? :o

Naka.

He certainly seems to want to make Thailand as boring as New Zealand

If the poll suggests Bangkokians prefer Purachai to be PM then it doesn't say much for their intelligence.

1 If he's so moral why did he do nothing about Thaksin's purchase of Alpine golf course from Sanoh Thiantong? The land was plainly left to a temple by the lady benefactor. Could it have been because he was Thaksin's employee, both Shinawatra and TRT.

2. When the Deep south erupted his response was,' an eye for an eye , a tooth for a tooth'. No attempt to understand or get to grips with the underlying causes, not a Buddhist response.

3 An aloof man, whem Minister Of Interior it was very difficult to see him, surrounded by his clique. He has no political base and thus would be helpless as PM.