Changing Email Address on Online 90 day Reporting Account

32 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I  cannot see reason for there being a problem registering again with a different email address.

Apparently there is not other option to change your email address. There is nothing mentioned about changing it in the user manual for the site. See: https://tm47.immigration.go.th/manual/IndexForeign.html

Joe thank for your input.  I have posted and requested @Kwasaki to ask the IOs when he visits immigration shortly.  Hopefully he will do so and post their response back here.

41 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

When you are there can you please ask them how you would change your email address if you need to.  And then report back to this thread.

July my next visit, quicker for you to go to your immigration office and ask them. 

Or telephone them because not all immigration offices do the same thing in some cases. 

Edited by Kwasaki

4 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

July my next visit, quicker for you to go to your immigration office and ask them. 

Or telephone them because not all immigration offices do the same thing in some cases. 

Please read my previous post.

@ubonjoe The fact that there is no mention of something as fundamental as how to (or if you can) change you email address any where on the new website or their supporting documents would suggest this needs to be brought to their attention to rectify that issue.

How can that be done?  And is that something you could initiate?

Edited by Adumbration

7 minutes ago, Adumbration said:

@ubonjoe The fact that there is no mention of something as fundamental as how to (or if you can) change you email address any where on the new website or their supporting documents would suggest this needs to be brought to their attention to rectify that issue.

How can that be done?  And is that something you could initiate?

This is Thailand mate you can't always do everything on the internet.

On 5/6/2022 at 4:28 PM, sometimewoodworker said:

No, there is no need to print anything out, I never do, if asked I just show the downloaded PDF.

I do recommend downloading and saving the PDFs on your computer/phone

It clearly states to be kept in passport

90 Day.jpeg

• Haha 1

On 5/7/2022 at 9:11 PM, sometimewoodworker said:

Yes it does! No I don’t! I don’t bother to print them out. It is never a problem. You do you. I’ll do what works.

Hope my immigration is the same as yours I just signed up to do 90day because I thought I would be easy.