Indian tourist in Pattaya says a transgender thief took his expensive necklace on Second Road overnight

webfact

7 hours ago, Inala said:

Why do (some) grown and otherwise masculine men follow the feminine trait of wearing necklaces anyway? Do they somehow think it makes them look more sexy or attractive? I see quite a few guys getting around with the heavy gold necklaces, gold rings on the finger, covered in tatts and wearing a blue wife beater. Talk about stereotyping yourself as a redneck/bogan! And making yourself an easy target.

Redneck?   Every black  rapper, singer, sports star  , athlete, actor and general public wear gold chains . Remember  Mr. T. Lots of people wear gold but smart ones don't wear gold in public areas where crime is rampant especially because of the Covid economic conditions.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Captain Monday said:

Same type who rent jets-skis, go gem shopping, fill out street surveys via clipboard toting girls, or get on "20 baht" tuk-tuks. All scams well publicized for decades. 

Or maybe they are insurance scammers who fake losses?

If they are not insurance scammers they are idiots. Go where you wan,t at whatever hour and wear a stupid gold chain if it pleases you. Don't accept a hug from stranger on the street unless you wish to share your valuables with them. That's up to you too

10 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:
45 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Why shouldn't there be any?   With no justification, whatsoever, you're saying that they are liars?

42 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Can you translate that for us less well-informed?

47 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Read the OP, they weren't "roaming", they were walking back to their hotel after a night out.

Another pearl of wisdom from the scouse brain trust. When you meet 3  or 4 friends does your contribution to the light hearted banter consist entirely of selectively attacking  small elements of what everyone says without adding anything interesting, informative or humourous?

"Another pearl of wisdom from the scouse brain trust."

Point out anything in those comments of mine that were, wrong, inaccurate, speculative or offensive.

I'm not a Scouse, you'll be disappointed to know

"...without adding anything interesting, informative or humourous?"

Another poster who thinks that he is in a position to dictate the content of my posts.  Unbelievable. 

"...welcome to the ignore list".

What a devastatingly painful admonishment.   You know that your "ignore list" has no effect, whatsoever, of those you ignore?

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/7/2022 at 6:56 AM, Inala said:

Why do (some) grown and otherwise masculine men follow the feminine trait of wearing necklaces anyway?

Mine was a gift from wife not extravagant 1 baht…. It has a temple lucky charm ( don’t know what there called). It’s always under the shirt and I don’t out walking about at 03:00 morning…. It attracts

trouble… 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, DJ54 said:

Mine was a gift from wife not extravagant 1 baht…. It has a temple lucky charm ( don’t know what there called). It’s always under the shirt and I don’t out walking about at 03:00 morning…. It attracts

trouble… 

Mine was a simple chain yanked off the back of my neck by a motorcyclist as I rode home.. I must have had my head in the clouds not to notice him getting up close behind... quite skillful really. I feel safer without it!