Found great deal on LAZADA.CO.TH

Just now, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

ABSOLUTE lies. the clone is trash and DANGEROUS. can explode in your pocket and

than all your sex life is gone for ever.

At my age the sex thing is hardly a concern. Although the explosion in a pocket may bring back memories.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Love it when wanna-be lawyers pipe up on this forum with comments like this... 

.... same guys pipe up about work-permits when guys want to paint their own house !!????

Correct, full of their own importance and little else.

I ordered one of those cheap phones that were meant to be the real deal, I thought for that money it was worth a try. The phone turned up, the only thing remotely like the phone it was meant to be was the rear cover and colour. 

The screen repro was also total cr_p, a 100% cheap copy, so I sent it back, complained it was rubbish, I got a refund.  

Loads of scam phones on Lazada....

• Like 2

4 hours ago, transam said:

I ordered one of those cheap phones that were meant to be the real deal, I thought for that money it was worth a try. The phone turned up, the only thing remotely like the phone it was meant to be was the rear cover and colour. 

The screen repro was also total cr_p, a 100% cheap copy, so I sent it back, complained it was rubbish, I got a refund.  

Loads of scam phones on Lazada....

Did the same, thought if it didn't work then nothing to lose in worsts case scenario.

Total rubbish, so slow and a terrible screen, the sellers know the crack as they issued a refund with no argument.

My advice, When you can buy a decent android phone for less than 5 grand, why bother?

28 minutes ago, sungod said:

Did the same, thought if it didn't work then nothing to lose in worsts case scenario.

Total rubbish, so slow and a terrible screen, the sellers know the crack as they issued a refund with no argument.

My advice, When you can buy a decent android phone for less than 5 grand, why bother?

problem is that there are many "good" copies that will take time to discover as fakes.

that ultra s21 is a jock, but there are many mid range models like a52 and a22 that

might work ok, will be sold for full price and will take long time to expose.

LAZADA are full of them. when you ask if it is fake, you get funny answers

like thumbs up, or no answer at all.

this is a real scam that destroy the reputation of the whole site.

• Like 2

I was tempted and purchased a new Galaxy S9 . Low price

I received a pre owned S7

The seller referred me to the text in the advert which stated  -Variant S7.As I stated at the time there is no such thing as a S7 variant of a S9

The entry  was fairly obscure.

There never was a new one S9 -just an old S7.

Initially Lazada rejected my claim.

They did relent and gave me my money back.

Very difficult.

Lazada is full of con men -when it comes to  cheap phones and

tablets etc.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...
On 5/8/2022 at 8:46 AM, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

Look what a great deal i found - GALAXY S21 ULTRA for just 988 baht !!

do you think it is original - or fake?

it does not say anywhere that it is fake.

and will they pay back my money if it will turn out to be fake?

Well, it's described as a "Galaxy" phone so perhaps it is a real Galaxy phone.  Nowhere does it say that it is a Samsung Galaxy, though.   If I was sold a "Galaxy S21" and a buyer wanted a refund because it wasn't a Samsung, I wouldn't be refunding them, would you?

On 5/8/2022 at 9:32 AM, Gottfrid said:

Good Deal! Buy all they have and sell them yourself. Oh, wait now.......don´t forget it´s a fake. 

How do you know that it's a fake Galaxy phone, have you ever seen a phone branded as Galaxy?   No reason for that phone not to be a Galaxy, but it sure isn't a Samsung and they're not claiming that it is.

4 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

How do you know that it's a fake Galaxy phone, have you ever seen a phone branded as Galaxy?   No reason for that phone not to be a Galaxy, but it sure isn't a Samsung and they're not claiming that it is.

2 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

It's advertised as a "Galaxy" brand, it's not claiming to be any other brand.

Because they are trying their best to fool unaware people. But, of course you had to turn it around, and make it look ok. Didn´t expect anything else.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:
10 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Expand  
8 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

It's advertised as a "Galaxy" brand, it's not claiming to be any other brand.

Because they are trying their best to fool unaware people. But, of course you had to turn it around

No, they're trying to sell to stupid people who foolishly hope that a real Samsung S21 could be bought new at a 95% discount.  I didn't turn anything around, the OP was trying to do that by suggesting that the phone in the ad was claiming to be a Samsung.

10 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

No, they're trying to sell to stupid people who foolishly hope that a real Samsung S21 could be bought new at a 95% discount.  I didn't turn anything around, the OP was trying to do that by suggesting that the phone in the ad was claiming to be a Samsung.

No, he was not!

• Sad 1

I bought a Realme C35 for 1000 Baht

The product arrived in a box that just stated 'Smart phone'

These phones  are  designed for the Chinese market

No Google -No You Tube 

Ok for music and photos

The advert stated 8 Ram

In reality it was 1 Ram

Cannot access internal memory on PC

I did not want Smart phone -just the Smart bit.

As stated I only wanted music and photographs.

Can only load these items on external SD card. Which has to be loaded externally.

So the music is fine -assuming that I use external headphones and photographs OK

Battery charge is not good.

So for 1000 Baht -ok for me

A better buy is the Nokia 6.1 plus.

Pay around 2400  Baht

It does everything that you want and at  low cost

• 4 weeks later...

Looking for a recommendation for a pair of over the ear noise cancelling Headphones . Bluetooth / Wireless. With adjustable headband for size.

Not too pricey please , as I have a medical problem when spending too much money. ...Tightarseitus.

Edited by NE1
  • Haha 1

On 9/2/2022 at 11:42 AM, Liverpool Lou said:

Well, it's described as a "Galaxy" phone so perhaps it is a real Galaxy phone.  Nowhere does it say that it is a Samsung Galaxy, though.   If I was sold a "Galaxy S21" and a buyer wanted a refund because it wasn't a Samsung, I wouldn't be refunding them, would you?

This is a bit off topic but I will go ahead. There are shops in Scotland with this notice out side "Everything under £25". Above the notice in very small words in dark lettering. "Almost Everything".