Good Value Auto Tires

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

No, I just found it amusing that one would say something about not needing to worry about getting fake when ordering tires from Lazada in Thailand because of the numerous lawsuits that prevent it, and then linking to a fifty year old US trademark lawsuit that had nothing to do with fake tires. 

I would not worry about getting fake tires, but I would worry about getting blems/seconds. 

I am something of a piker, but given how long tires last, how important they are, and how relatively little they cost, I do not see enough upside to buying them from a non-reputable supplier. 

8000 baht is still a nice saving though!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dddave said:

OP here.  To those that offered helpful advice, thank you.

Gave her the money.  She went to B-Quick (Not so quick: 10 other cars already in line at 8am, finished 2pm) 

Two new fronts as well as a new power steering belt and a couple of tightened hoses.  Just under B5000 all in.

Thank you for the update. A generous and helpful person you are returning the assistance she gave you.  Kudo's ????

7 hours ago, kwak250 said:

8000 baht is still a nice saving though!

It is, but I would be just as happy with the BF Goodrich tires B-Quick has for slightly less, and not have to dick around finding someone to install them. 

If you like the tires, get them, I would not worry about them being fake. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

It is, but I would be just as happy with the BF Goodrich tires B-Quick has for slightly less, and not have to dick around finding someone to install them. 

If you like the tires, get them, I would not worry about them being fake. 

Now that was something i was looking at along with Lenso Max1 wheels.

How much are the BF Goodrich?

This was my original choice but thought they were more expensive?

14 minutes ago, vidgra said:

it's good that you found good tyres for your ferrari. Tyres are very important on supercars, it was really worth questioning a lot !

????

Feel better about yourself now? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/19/2022 at 9:44 AM, kwak250 said:

I am about to purchase these i asked at 2 of the most popular tyre places and the best they can do is 24k 

This is a 8k saving but will have to go to a small tyre shop to fit them might be a bit cheeky to go back and ask how much to fit the tyres i just bought cheaper on the internet would be,

Only concern is do they sell fakes for tyres as i have heard they do with some .

Screenshot 2022-05-19 033920.jpg

You may want to buy from an 'authorized store / reseller' ...

https://www.bridgestone.co.th/en/dealer

• Haha 1