Marriage Extension - Does CW Immigration require your children to be with you?

In the past kids were not needed but my Thai wife was needed.

However, you never know...

I have been extended my marriage visa for 15 years now and I have never had a home visit but others say it happens...

I think having two kids is why I haven't had a visit?

Correct me if I'm wrong here. Don't you get a "Marriage" extension if you are the legal parent of the children even after the death or divorce of your wife because there is no other type of visa or extension that covers this type of situation. If you are married and with your wife you need to have your wife with you but if there is "No" wife then maybe you will need to take the children with you to show immigration

23 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

Correct me if I'm wrong here. Don't you get a "Marriage" extension if you are the legal parent of the children even after the death or divorce of your wife because there is no other type of visa or extension that covers this type of situation. If you are married and with your wife you need to have your wife with you but if there is "No" wife then maybe you will need to take the children with you to show immigration

In that case you can get an extension based on having a minor Thai being dependant on you as you are the gardian.