New Thai Pass/visa question

I am sure these questions have been answered in other threads, but I don't seem  to be able to find the information I need concerning out unique situation.

We are Traveling in Greece from Thailand with our US passports , and we will be coming back to Thailand end of May. 

Should I come visa except or get a NON O based on marriage before I come? 

The Thai embassy that services my area in the US says that it can take up to a month for a NON O and I might not have that time to wait. 

Also my challenge is that as I said we are Traveling at a Third country,and  I don't have access to a private scanner for the nessacery documents and would have to scan whatever they request at a local shop, and I rather not do that because I don't want them having copies of my vital documents and info. 

If I apply for a Non O visa but had to return before it was issued and come back with a visa except would it be a problem?

Or should I just come in with a visa extension  and change it to a NON O in thailand and then do a one year visa extension based on marriage.  

Thank you in advance????

Edited by sirineou
typo

37 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I don't have access to a private scanner

Got a phone?  I've not had any phone for years now that doesn't come with Adobe Scan installed.  Does a perfectly good job and keeps your vitals out of Greek hands.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Upnotover said:

Got a phone?  I've not had any phone for years now that doesn't come with Adobe Scan installed.  Does a perfectly good job and keeps your vitals out of Greek hands.

Thank you, I will look. 

9 minutes ago, Upnotover said:

My phone don't seem to have the Adobe Scan installed, but I googled the subject and it seems you can take scans using the NOTE app, 

I just did it and it works great!!

Thank you for that suggestion???? one issue solved.

• Like 1