Chiang Mai Prison

Guest Allieb

Guest Allieb

I have just learned that a Brit I used to wok with many years ago  was arrested in Chiang Mai in 2016 I read a report from a member moe666 dated 2016 I would be interested to know what happend to this guy 

1 minute ago, rott said:

He was your mate not mine, I've never lived up your way. 

Well , he wasnt my mate , never met him or had anything to do with him and just read about him in the news , and I was asking the O.P , rather than you, but it seems I quoted you and not the O.P

13 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Well , he wasnt my mate , never met him or had anything to do with him and just read about him in the news , and I was asking the O.P , rather than you, but it seems I quoted you and not the O.P

Ha ha no offence meant, I thought you were winding me up over a previous mention of Tachilek. "your mate" was an attempt at humour with you living in Chang Mai.

Ah well, is it time for my Horlicks yet.? 

Guest Allieb

Briton arrested as Chiang Mai pedophilia investigation widens

http://newscontent.thaivisa.com/2016/05/26/s2.jpg
Image: Thairath

CHIANG MAI: -- DSI officers announced the arrest Wednesday of a 73 year old Englishman on pedophilia charges.

Following the arrest of a Japanese man earlier one of the boys involved said that he had been lured from a computer gaming shop to a man's house and been sexually molested with a video clip being taken of the crime reported Thairath.

DSI officers and local police obtained a search and arrest warrant and went to a house in the Fa Mai Pratu Kom community in the Suriyawong Road area of Hai Ya sub district, Chiang Mai. There they arrested a Mr George Tower (name transliterated) who they said was a 73 year man from the UK. Charges were laid against him of having sex with a person under 13 and molestation of a child under 15. The Briton denied everything. He was detained.

Police found a computer with an obscene video clip of a male child and an obscene CD. These were taken into evidence as forensics scoured the man's bedroom for sperm traces and other evidence.

Teruaki Matsubara, 49, was arrested earlier after being found in bed with two boys. His arrest involved a joint operation with DSI and Interpol as well as local police involved.

One of four children spoken to in connection with the Japanese man said they had been to the Briton's rented house. The two men do not know each other.

The Thai press reported there are fears that foreign pedophiles are targeting children in Chiang Mai. They said that the foreigners believe penalties in the event of capture would be lenient and that luring children from gaming parlours to rented houses would be relatively easy.

Meanwhile, Manager Online reports that Tower is described as a long term stayer in the country.

Apparently the child he enticed had problems with his family and was often hanging around games parlours or parks.

Thakoon Nimsomboon, head of the arrest team, said that Tower invited the boy to come and play games at his house. After the incident he had given the boy money.

Thakoon warned parents to watch their kids to protect them against this activity.

Source: Thairath / Manager Online

http://newscontent.thaivisa.com/2016/01/20/tvn.png
-- 2016-05-26

46 minutes ago, Allieb said:

There they arrested a Mr George Tower (name transliterated) who they said was a 73 year man from the UK. Charges were laid against him of having sex with a person under 13 and molestation of a child under 15. The Briton denied everything. He was detained.

Police found a computer with an obscene video clip of a male child and an obscene CD.

Sounds like a disgusting POS who cares.