Chiang Mai: Japanese pedophile arrested after being caught in bed with two boys

webfact

Chiang Mai: Japanese pedophile arrested after being caught in bed with two boys

jap.jpg

Image: Thairath

CHIANG MAI:-- A Japanese man has been arrested in Chiang Mai after he was found in bed with two young boys.

The man, identified as Mr Teruaki Matsubara, 49, was arrested at his room in a downtown guesthouse on Wednesday morning by officers from the Department of Special Investigations reported Thairath.

Upon entering the room they found Teruaki in bed sleeping next to two naked boys aged 12 and 14, Thairath reported.

Officers said that the arrest came following a joint operation from Chiang Mai police, the DSI and Interpol after it became known that the man was luring young boys to the room for sex.

Officers said that Teruaki would video and photograph the sexual abuse before posting it online.

Teruaki has been charged with having sex with a child under the age of 13 and performing sexual acts on a child under the age of 15.

Source: Thairath

tvn.png
-- 2016-05-25

PATTAYA: Pedophile Pimp Arrested in South Pattaya Sting Operation

There is a positive side to this case - it would now appear that foreigners who go to Thailand to have sex with children are highly likely to be caught because of heightened awareness among workers and management at guesthouses and presumably people in the neighbourhood.

Suggestions that victims of paedophilia were in any way responsible for what happend to them have been removed along with the authors of such posts. In the future please do not quote these posts as it makes for a real mess to clean up. Just hit report and tell us what's happening.

Thank you.

There is a positive side to this case - it would now appear that foreigners who go to Thailand to have sex with children are highly likely to be caught because of heightened awareness among workers and management at guesthouses and presumably people in the neighbourhood.

Unfortunately you are way off as often those (people working in hotels etc)are the ones that facilitate the whole show !

Japanese Man Accused of Abusing ‘At Least 10 Boys’

By Teeranai Charuvastra

Staff Reporter

14641629101464162936l.jpg

Teruaki Matsubara, 49, was arrested Wednesday morning in Chiang Mai province on suspicion of being a serial child molester.

CHIANG MAI — A Japanese tourist was arrested this morning in Chiang Mai province on allegations he sexually abused boys as young as 9.

Teruaki Matsubara, 49, was arrested Wednesday morning at an apartment by officers from local police and the Department of Special Investigation, or DSI. He was charged with multiple counts of sexually assaulting a minor, which carries a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison.

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2016-05-25

There is just too much of this horrid stuff going on. THERE IS NO NEED AT ALL. It is awful anywhere but here in all Asian nations it is out of control. Philippines is one of the worst places as Parents SELL their kids up. How can they? And Bali too and Cambodia.

I would horse whip parents colluding and shoot them and the children need really extra care.

I am not for the death penalty but cutting off their willy and cooking it in front of them and making the perpetrator EAT his own would make the next one think!

Post that on Facebook!

Uh, he was found asleep in bed with two boys. No actual evidence he did anything sexual with them.

Rather reminds me of a certain iconic American - someone Jackson was it? Probably not "Stonewall" Jackson (though that might be appropriate). Someone else.

Uh, he was found asleep in bed with two boys. No actual evidence he did anything sexual with them.

Rather reminds me of a certain iconic American - someone Jackson was it? Probably not "Stonewall" Jackson (though that might be appropriate). Someone else.

In bed with 2 naked boys :that is a sexual fact.

We must kill this kind of guys.

I suggest you read the whole article, He took pictures of them in sexual positions and posted in online.

Good work,Thai police.Carry on guys.I just hope their investigations and information collecting operations will not only concentrate on the pedophiles themselves,but also on the wide range circle of participants who facilitate this horrible crime and benifit from it.I am talking about cheap,dirty guest houses and short time hotels who let this happen at their properties,at a much higher rate than the"normal"room rate.There are also the pimps who control those children and "rent"them to the pedophiles.Those pimps are,in many cases,no one other the parents themselves.The report does not tell us how he met the two boys,but I do think he just pumped into them in a school gathering or a birth day party.They must have been"provided" to him.Those who vist SEA countries often will know what I am talking about:those tuk tuk drivers who keep approaching middle aged single tourists and offering them"special"girls.Pedophiles are addicts who will never stop no matter how hard you try to deter,or treat,them.Cutting off their resources is a more effective way to fight this crime.Do you think we will end the huge drug trade industry by just throwing a couple of in-takers in jail and leaving all those dealers,smugglers and middle men in the streets?

A clear cut case that a 0.38 could easily prevent further sordid acts by this pervert, and would send a very strong message to other perverts planning trips to the LOS to behave in a like manner.

I suggest you read the whole article, He took pictures of them in sexual positions and posted in online.

Which article? The first is in Thai, so I can't be bothered to spend my time working through it. The second, in English, focuses upon the alleged pimp who is Thai.

Which article? The first is in Thai, so I can't be bothered to spend my time working through it. The second, in English, focuses upon the alleged pimp who is Thai.

Read the second to last sentence.