Government Seeking Effective Measures To Reopen Night Entertainment Venues

snoop1130

2 hours ago, LatPhrao said:

Duh!?   Because foreigners are first and foremost brazenly not wearing masks now, apparent to anyone walking down and around Sukhumvit.  And the ones surely, if given an inch, to take a mile

Duh! Not the people I know…

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Because we are the filthy unwashed species that plagues Thailand.

I know you are posting in jest or maybe not, but I know enough Thais who sadly believe this. Unfortunately, Anutin and clowns like him have made matters worse.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

People I know consistently mask up as and when required or mandated. 

Isn't that as soon as you step outside your house ?  And while driving your car with another person ?

Or did I miss the memo where those suggestions were relaxed ?  I thought the only time it wasn't suggested, is when exercising, and practicing safe social distancing while doing so. 

It is mind boggling.

Edited by KhunLA

45 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Isn't that as soon as you step outside your house ?  And while driving your car with another person ?

Or did I miss the memo where those suggestions were relaxed ?  I thought the only time it wasn't suggested, is when exercising, and practicing safe social distancing while doing so. 

It is mind boggling.

All I can tell you is when I have been out and about and met up we have been masked up. 

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

All I can tell you is when I have been out and about and met up we have been masked up. 

Seeing anyone wearing a mask, or wearing it properly is a rarity where I am, unless in a chain vendor, 7-11, Makro, HomePro type business

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Seeing anyone wearing a mask, or wearing it properly is a rarity where I am, unless in a chain vendor, 7-11, Makro, HomePro type business

Different people, different experiences. 

Such is life. 

• Like 2

On 5/12/2022 at 9:08 PM, Bluespunk said:

Why particularly foreigners?

yep .. raising ot ugly head again racism..

this week end went to a national park with my family here in Phetchabun....i paid Not the double but 5 times more to enter still Milking the Farang eh