I just left my girlfriend and escaped because she did not give me free time

Jan0

1 hour ago, xtrnuno41 said:

How many men are divorced or have broke down relations and dont have a clue what so ever?

It just happens and women dont tell.

So is this guy wrong then in doing like this? Nope, it is just a way.

In all my life and relations, i found out women have or create hidden agendas.

And it doesnt matter how good you are or were and did. 

Many western men are completely subservient to women.

In the USA you have to pay a woman you previously had sex with, after you've stopped having sex with her (alimony). This concept of owing money to women you previously had sex with is ingrained into their very being. Anything you say to oppose their view will be met with aggression and bile.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, gargamon said:

So you only last 3 months before you leave, or are fired from your job?

You want some free time with your companion not around? What exactly do you want to do in this free time? Drink? Drugs? Other women?

How much  money did you leave her? How many month's rent did you prepay?

Sounds to me like you aren't a good catch anyway. She is lucky to be rid of you.

And she has probably moved on to the next person on her chat list. 

On 5/16/2022 at 6:37 PM, Jan0 said:

I feel happy I escaped but also feel bad

I had a gf for around a year and half. 

She asked me to spend a week with her in a Bangkok, she had a few hospital visit over the week, she said she was scared of covid and wanted me to be with her. 

I didn't want to go, it was last year, May, Bangkok is hot and it was covid central, very dangerous. I made excuses not to go, I told her that the state boarders were shut etc. 

She was in Buriram, spending time with her brother, he had a celebration, Monkhood, so she emailed me all her hospital appointments and asked me to show boarder control checkpoints. 

Anyway, I went to Bangkok, we were there together for a few days, it was after lunch, I went to the bathroom, had a shave, when I came out she was gone, she came back to the hotel room after an hour or so, screaming at me to hate her. 

F*#@ing psycho.

We westerners are too nice, these girls can be nasty little things.

I'd say to you 'run for  your life'

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I had a gf for around a year and half. 

She asked me to spend a week with her in a Bangkok, she had a few hospital visit over the week, she said she was scared of covid and wanted me to be with her. 

I didn't want to go, it was last year, May, Bangkok is hot and it was covid central, very dangerous. I made excuses not to go, I told her that the state boarders were shut etc. 

She was in Buriram, spending time with her brother, he had a celebration, Monkhood, so she emailed me all her hospital appointments and asked me to show boarder control checkpoints. 

Anyway, I went to Bangkok, we were there together for a few days, it was after lunch, I went to the bathroom, had a shave, when I came out she was gone, she came back to the hotel room after an hour or so, screaming at me to hate her. 

F*#@ing psycho.

We westerners are too nice, these girls can be nasty little things.

I'd say to you 'run for  your life'

I just noticed that this is a Philippino chat. 

Are you in the Philippines? 

Screenshot_2022-05-18-09-21-33-15_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

23 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

You'd first need reading comprehension... Op is in Philippines... 

I have been a member of this forum for a long time and this is the first time a topic of the Philippines was listed in the top section links. Mostly they list them at the end of the list hence my mistake.

38 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I just noticed that this is a Philippino chat. 

Are you in the Philippines? 

Screenshot_2022-05-18-09-21-33-15_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I have been a member of this forum for a long time and this is the first time a topic of the Philippines was listed in the top section links.  Mostly they list them at the end of the list, hence my and probably his mistake.