Any recommendations for a car servicing shop in Pattaya

Henryford

I have an annual service on my car, basically just an oil change as i only do 3000 kms a year. Would take it back to the dealership for service but as it is 7 years old their service would be expensive, based on cars that might have done 100,000 kms. I had a bad experience at one of the quick car servicing places last year so just looking for recommendations for a service centre around Pattaya. Thanks.

You can ask the dealer to do a basic service, ignoring the standard schedule - oil and filter change plus inspection. I can't see it being more than couple thousand baht.

If you really want to save money then try B-Quik... my (limited) experience with them has been fine.

On 5/18/2022 at 2:00 AM, Henryford said:

I have an annual service on my car, basically just an oil change as i only do 3000 kms a year. Would take it back to the dealership for service but as it is 7 years old their service would be expensive, based on cars that might have done 100,000 kms.

After 7 years, fair chance your vehicle is now out of warranty, so any scheduled services at the dealership will not help with your warranty.

Just take it for an oil change.  You will not be punished as far as warranty as your warranty has most likely expired. 

Deal with any other issues as they arise, and they may not arise for years,especially as you only do low kms.

Edited by Leaver

9 hours ago, Leaver said:

After 7 years, fair chance your vehicle is now out of warranty, so any scheduled services at the dealership will not help with your warranty.

Just take it for an oil change.  You will not be punished as far as warranty as your warranty has most likely expired. 

Deal with any other issues as they arise, and they may not arise for years,especially as you only do low kms.

Do youn own a car here?

On 5/24/2022 at 2:23 AM, PJ71 said:

Do youn own a car here?

I've never been to the moon - but I know a man walked on it - what has owning a car got to do with it ! Before you ask, yes I do a 10 year old Honda!