Bangkok Bank problem Internet banking

All - I use the app on iPad almost daily and once got the same message as OP. My particular reason 

Was I’ve two BBK bank accounts one is normal account and the other no atm, internet banking which

Is used for US Social Security retirement deposit and defaults to this account. Quick click on other account and no issues. 

on another note… paying PEA Provincial Electric Authority do you have to use PEA app? It won’t work 

using QR code. Thanks 

15 hours ago, Ohyesuare said:

You can reset your pin and get a new one at any Bangkok Bank ATM. Or keep waiting I guess, might still come one day.

I've done this twice at a branch office without issue. Once for lost card and once for new Tele #.

Once I had a transfer problem message as the OP named. I called and pretty quickly got a person who checked the account I was trying to transfer to; it didn't exist. Turns out the vendor, a very prominent dental clinic in Huahin, printed it wrong on their cards and was embarrassed. So the problem wasn't with the bank at all.

I'm glad the OP found a browser that Worked but I've used several browsers with no problem. TIT.

Edited by RocketDog

20 hours ago, NancyL said:

Did you try dialing 1333 on a mobile phone and using their English language customer service?  I haven't found the menus to be very difficult to navigate and can talk with a real person fairly quickly.

Ditto, always found their help lines very good when you eventually get through to someone.

8 hours ago, Ohyesuare said:

The post I quoted said Internet banking. You are able to reset your password for Bangkok Bank Internet banking at an ATM, I've done it. ATM PINs are never done by SMS which is what they told him to wait for so he was obviously not talking about his ATM PIN.

Thanks for that. I see it now. I can also see why I (and others) got confused. The term PIN is used for bank cards. To access internet banking you use a PASSCODE. Use the the right term and you elicit the right response. ????

Been using for 4 years, had need to ring twice, no long wait & problem solved on the spot.

Some posters on here talk rubbish. 

If need a new pin or change a visit to any BKB with correct ID  will have done immediately.

Wait 2 months,,,,,,skypilot