Model files police report after TENTH violent attack by boyfriend - she vows he's now her EX

webfact

6 minutes ago, Excel said:

Think you have got your ideas mixed.  The guy is from a host bar. Usually it is the female that pays the "host" to go with her often for sex.

Now clearly the bruising on her is beyond the pail and the guy should be punished. However we don't know if the the "host" she was paying and calling him her ex BF was specific for her sexual tastes. Maybe she wanted rough sex and it got out of hand. It seems previously 10 times ? it had happened so maybe she was a bit of a masochist . No excuse for that a*s****le doing what he did , perhaps ignoring her safe word but playing with fire sometimes get you burnt. Of course we don't know the real facts but that is one potential and a not uncommon scenario. 

You theory doesn't add up to scrutiny . 

If , as you suggest that he was a Male prostitute and she was paying him for his services  and he overdid it on the services he was providing , all she would have to do would be to stop going to his bar and paying for his services .

Some people have been in Thailand for so long that all they can think of is prostitutes and that all relationships are paid for encounters . A Woman has been viciously attacked by  Male and quite a few people on this forum are imagining that She was a masochist who enjoyed getting beaten 

3 hours ago, Excel said:

Think you have got your ideas mixed.  The guy is from a host bar. Usually it is the female that pays the "host" to go with her often for sex.

Now clearly the bruising on her is beyond the pail and the guy should be punished. However we don't know if the the "host" she was paying and calling him her ex BF was specific for her sexual tastes. Maybe she wanted rough sex and it got out of hand. It seems previously 10 times ? it had happened so maybe she was a bit of a masochist . No excuse for that a*s****le doing what he did , perhaps ignoring her safe word but playing with fire sometimes get you burnt. Of course we don't know the real facts but that is one potential and a not uncommon scenario. 

Perhaps you are correct but you are simply agreeing with my statement it is a reason for him staying with her but not a reason for her to stay with him. If she is paying him for sex she can find a less brutal toy to pay and play with who gives her the required degree of 'roughness'

11 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You theory doesn't add up to scrutiny . 

If , as you suggest that he was a Male prostitute and she was paying him for his services  and he overdid it on the services he was providing , all she would have to do would be to stop going to his bar and paying for his services .

Some people have been in Thailand for so long that all they can think of is prostitutes and that all relationships are paid for encounters . A Woman has been viciously attacked by  Male and quite a few people on this forum are imagining that She was a masochist who enjoyed getting beaten 

Not imagining anything, putting forward a sound alternative theory that has a basis in everyday life for a few people. You are the one imagining your theory is the only one that is correct. But hey despite your belief you know the facts then even you do not, nor do any of us. So stop imagining your thoughts are the ones that matter and pull your head from the sand and open your mind to other scenarios that play out everyday in this world.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Excel said:

Not imagining anything, putting forward a sound alternative theory that has a basis in everyday life for a few people. You are the one imagining your theory is the only one that is correct. But hey despite your belief you know the facts then even you do not, nor do any of us. So stop imagining your thoughts are the ones that matter and pull your head from the sand and open your mind to other scenarios that play out everyday in this world.

I was referring to your over  active imagination about her sex life and your suggestion that she paid male prostitutes to give her a rough rogering seems to have warped into your own personal fantasy, which is far removed from reality 

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I was referring to your over  active imagination about her sex life and your suggestion that she paid male prostitutes to give her a rough rogering seems to have warped into your own personal fantasy, which is far removed from reality 

You are one my friend whose reality must be in a parallel universe. But carry on, plenty of holes in the sand still for you and your pals to keep their heads in ????

4 minutes ago, Excel said:

You are one my friend whose reality must be in a parallel universe. But carry on, plenty of holes in the sand still for you and your pals to keep their heads in ????

No, my opinion was that the intention of this case was rape/robbery gone wrong , I stated that yesterday and today the Thai Police are following that line of enquiry , there's been no mention by anyone (apart from you) that she paid men for violent sex 

• Sad 1

On 5/19/2022 at 2:26 PM, Tom H said:

Reason she shows her tits online?

Ex boy friend not like?

Drunk and beat her.

Then show pics again with bruises and too much of her boob?

Online madness of a generation unable to read a book and interact normal.

Thats why you on this forum ?

On 5/19/2022 at 6:50 AM, RobU said:

I fail to understand why women continue to live with such animals. My theory is that these dominant super confident males provide the women with what they think is good rough sex and that the pleasure of sex takes priority over safety.

Beating a woman up 10 times has nothing to do with rough sex. It's about control and domination over someone weaker. Someone should do the same to him and see how he feels about that. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Beating a woman up 10 times has nothing to do with rough sex. It's about control and domination over someone weaker. Someone should do the same to him and see how he feels about that. 

I fully agree with you. But my point was why did she stay with him after he beat her up 9 previous times? OK perhaps after the first time she thinks he is sorry and will change, but after the third time (Most women after the first time) any rational person would remove themselves from his influence unless there was a compelling reason for her to stay, 9 times is totally ridiculous. I stick to my opinion that this alpha type bully male provided nothing except good sex. He is actually a rather thick and stupid sex toy which she thought she could control.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, RobU said:

I fully agree with you. But my point was why did she stay with him after he beat her up 9 previous times? OK perhaps after the first time she thinks he is sorry and will change, but after the third time (Most women after the first time) any rational person would remove themselves from his influence unless there was a compelling reason for her to stay, 9 times is totally ridiculous. I stick to my opinion that this alpha type bully male provided nothing except good sex. He is actually a rather thick and stupid sex toy which she thought she could control.

You may want to read up on victim abuse as its common for victims (women) to stay way past a point a rational person feels they should. I agree he's most likely an alpha male, at least in his mind, but the abuse like shown has little to no characteristic to someone into rough sex.  Your comments clearly show your bias to blame the victim and is pathetic in my opinion if thats the case. No need to reply

1 minute ago, Dan O said:

You may want to read up on victim abuse as its common for victims (women) to stay way past a point a rational person feels they should. I agree he's most likely an alpha male, at least in his mind, but the abuse like shown has little to no characteristic to someone into rough sex.  Your comments clearly show your bias to blame the victim and is pathetic in my opinion if thats the case. No need to reply

It's okay I like replying to purile insults. At no point was I blaming the victim I merely postutated a rational reason for women staying with such men. Rough sex isn't violent its about domination in the bedroom (Oh, he's so masterful etc.) so they choose male who dominate them in every aspect of life not just the bedroom.

Just now, RobU said:

It's okay I like replying to purile insults. At no point was I blaming the victim I merely postutated a rational reason for women staying with such men. Rough sex isn't violent its about domination in the bedroom (Oh, he's so masterful etc.) so they choose male who dominate them in every aspect of life not just the bedroom.

Hahahaha  you should learn the definition of purile first as its applying to you and your ridiculous comments much more than mine. Facts are not your friend today.  Have a great day

6 minutes ago, RobU said:

Where does it state that they had "rough sex" , has their sex life been mentioned in this story from an official source or is it something you are just thinking about ? Like, having rough sex with her (and her paying you as well )

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dan O said:

Hahahaha  you should learn the definition of purile first as its applying to you and your ridiculous comments much more than mine. Facts are not your friend today.  Have a great day

Sorry I should have said Puerile or Inane

3 hours ago, RobU said:

Sorry I should have said Puerile or Inane

Doesn't really matter, you've shown your character in blaming a victim of violence of causing it themselves. Even your  excuses trying to claim you dont believe that shows your true views.  Im done with you so you can send yourself away now

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Dan O said:

Doesn't really matter, you've shown your character in blaming a victim of violence of causing it themselves. Even your  excuses trying to claim you dont believe that shows your true views.  Im done with you so you can send yourself away now

Thank you. I have enjoyed our little exchange of views. Perhaps if you had stated your views rather than immediately attacking and insulting me with attacks on my personality (which you have no idea about) we might have had an even more productive discussion. However I have also got an indication of your character which appears to be intolerant, and disturbing, using aggression and insult towards anyone who states a point that  doesn't conform to your opinion and world view, trying to shut them down. It doesn't work old chap it merely entrenches the views they hold.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, RobU said:

Thank you. I have enjoyed our little exchange of views. Perhaps if you had stated your views rather than immediately attacking and insulting me with attacks on my personality (which you have no idea about) we might have had an even more productive discussion. However I have also got an indication of your character which appears to be intolerant, and disturbing, using aggression and insult towards anyone who states a point that  doesn't conform to your opinion and world view, trying to shut them down. It doesn't work old chap it merely entrenches the views they hold.

Stating that someone (you) has repeatedly claimed the victim welcomed or instigated the violence inflicted by someone else for her sexual enjoyment is not aggressively attacking you. Its calling you out.  Even your explanation of why you dont think that is the exact same viewpoint.  If you consider that as an insult to your character or person then great I'll do it some more because your demonstrating what you perceive as self importance and entitlement to support your twisted view.  I stated my opinion multiple times and you are just butt hurt that I don't agree with you.  You really should go back and read your statements and worry about your own issues rather than try to justify yourself because you have no moral ground to a stand on 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dan O said:

Stating that someone (you) has repeatedly claimed the victim welcomed or instigated the violence inflicted by someone else for her sexual enjoyment is not aggressively attacking you. Its calling you out.  Even your explanation of why you dont think that is the exact same viewpoint.  If you consider that as an insult to your character or person then great I'll do it some more because your demonstrating what you perceive as self importance and entitlement to support your twisted view.  I stated my opinion multiple times and you are just butt hurt that I don't agree with you.  You really should go back and read your statements and worry about your own issues rather than try to justify yourself because you have no moral ground to a stand on 

You have now become very boring and repetitive with your rather crude insults you obviously want the last word so I'l leave it to you.

• Haha 1