Model files police report after TENTH violent attack by boyfriend - she vows he's now her EX

webfact

image.jpeg

Sanook Thai Caption: Enough is enough

A Thai female model from Chiang Mai with almost 5,000 followers on Facebook went online to say that enough is enough.

"Wawangai Kamlangphim" published pictures of her badly bruised body, from top to bottom according to Sanook.

She said that the latest attack by her boyfriend will be his last. He is now her "ex".

This attack happened on May 7th.

It was the tenth time he'd attacked her while drunk.

image.jpeg

Picture: Sanook

The media reported that after the last time, the pair had got back together again in October only for this repeat episode.

The lady said she had been beaten up so badly she couldn't even go out.

She had been treated in Maharat Hospital. 

Now a police report has been filed for a man described as a "bar host". 

asean_now_BB.jpg

-- © Copyright  ASEAN NOW 2022-05-19

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

I fail to understand why women continue to live with such animals. My theory is that these dominant super confident males provide the women with what they think is good rough sex and that the pleasure of sex takes priority over safety.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, Tom H said:

Reason she shows her tits online?

Ex boy friend not like?

Drunk and beat her.

Then show pics again with bruises and too much of her boob?

Online madness of a generation unable to read a book and interact normal.

Did you notice some of the bruising ?

If you go back and look at the photo again, you will notice extensive bruising just above her breast  

59 minutes ago, RobU said:

I fail to understand why women continue to live with such animals. My theory is that these dominant super confident males provide the women with what they think is good rough sex and that the pleasure of sex takes priority over safety.

I would think that there would be a bit more to their relationship than just sex or do you see Females and just think "sex" ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I would think that there would be a bit more to their relationship than just sex or do you see Females and just think "sex" ?

You are a fool trying to create an argument what kind of warped logic do you make this assumption about me from

2 minutes ago, RobU said:

You are a fool trying to create an argument what kind of warped logic do you make this assumption about me from

From your theory that she must like rough sex and he has rough sex with her and that's why she stays with him because they have rough sex and sex is the reason she stayed with him .

It could be that sex had nothing to do with the violence and they didn't participate in "rough " sex ?

But when  you see a female, what is  the first thing that enters your head ?

Here’s a tip. As tempting as it may be to fill the role of her new boyfriend, I would advise against it. Unless you want to be maimed or murdered by the selfish, violent, brainless, never been told no by his mother ex.

This piece of sh!t should spend the rest of his life behind bars (with regular beatings).

3 hours ago, RobU said:
3 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Its not just Mac Mickmanus whose eyebrows were raised by your comment... 

What makes ‘us’ draw this assumption about you???...  Your failure to articulate anything beyond some fundamentally flawed misogynistic idiocy that these women tolerate the beating because they like the rough sex !!! 

Its just an outrageously dumb comment.....   

4 hours ago, RobU said:

My theory is that these dominant super confident males provide the women with what they think is good rough sex and that the pleasure of sex takes priority over safety.

3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Its not just Mac Mickmanus whose eyebrows were raised by your comment... 

What makes ‘us’ draw this assumption about you???...  Your failure to articulate anything beyond some fundamentally flawed misogynistic idiocy that these women tolerate the beating because they like the rough sex !!! 

Its just an outrageously dumb comment.....   

Unfortunately it is the only option left

Does he support her-No (She supports him)

Does he protect her- No (He beats her up regularly)

Does he provide any of the things that a loving partner would provide- Obviously not

So the only thing left is the excitement of their sex life

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nkpjed said:

Here’s a tip. As tempting as it may be to fill the role of her new boyfriend, I would advise against it.

Yes I'm sure this is a dilemma facing many of the posters on this forum right now...

6 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

Why on earth has she not dumped him after the first time he beat her up????????, let alone the tenth time?!

If you follow the link in the OP and view her photos, you may get some idea of what was really happening between the 'bar host' and the 'model'.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Excel said:

I would say more like the money she brings in as a "model" would be more exciting to her "bar host" ex boyfriend.

That is the reason for the boyfriend to stay with her and control her. It is not a reason for the woman to stay with the man

1 hour ago, RobU said:

That is the reason for the boyfriend to stay with her and control her. It is not a reason for the woman to stay with the man

Think you have got your ideas mixed.  The guy is from a host bar. Usually it is the female that pays the "host" to go with her often for sex.

Now clearly the bruising on her is beyond the pail and the guy should be punished. However we don't know if the the "host" she was paying and calling him her ex BF was specific for her sexual tastes. Maybe she wanted rough sex and it got out of hand. It seems previously 10 times ? it had happened so maybe she was a bit of a masochist . No excuse for that a*s****le doing what he did , perhaps ignoring her safe word but playing with fire sometimes get you burnt. Of course we don't know the real facts but that is one potential and a not uncommon scenario. 

• Like 1