Update: Police don't believe "Ek Bang Lamung" who attacked Russian jogger in Pattaya - it was sexually motivated

webfact

19 hours ago, morrobay said:

Who cares what this lowlife says. What do you do with a dog that bites someone 

From the story I read the other day regarding a dog mauling a child the police said he couldn't do a damn thing said " all he could do is neuter or vaccinate it.  Does that help? 

• Like 1

Stress relief or attempted rape he needs banging up for life.

On 5/21/2022 at 8:49 AM, webfact said:

someone who had damaged Thailand's reputation, what with the victim being a foreigner. 

someone who had damaged Thailand's reputation, what with the victim being a foreigner.'  What of the police from Nakhon Pathom who beat up three Thai boys, kicking them in the head; stomping them as they lay helpless & handcuffed on the ground; whipping them with a belt.  Does this not damaged Thailands reputation because the victims were Thai.  Explicit video on BKK Post story.

2 minutes ago, mikebell said:

Stress relief or attempted rape he needs banging up for life.

someone who had damaged Thailand's reputation, what with the victim being a foreigner.'  What of the police from Nakhon Pathom who beat up three Thai boys, kicking them in the head; stomping them as they lay helpless & handcuffed on the ground; whipping them with a belt.  Does this not damaged Thailands reputation because the victims were Thai.  Explicit video on BKK Post story.

When a tourist gets attacked it damages Thailand's reputation as a "safe" destination for tourists.  Domestic crime doesn't.

1 minute ago, brewsterbudgen said:

When a tourist gets attacked it damages Thailand's reputation as a "safe" destination for tourists.  Domestic crime doesn't.

Even by the police who are paid 'to serve and protect'?  I wouldn't take my family to holiday in a country with this level of uniformed thuggery.

2 hours ago, mikebell said:

Even by the police who are paid 'to serve and protect'?  I wouldn't take my family to holiday in a country with this level of uniformed thuggery.

Please name a country where you would take your family, that hasn't ever had a news story of the police being heavy-handed with criminals?

21 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

Very telling he could not take his frustrations out on someone bigger and male

And maybe after he bashed her all to hell he didn't want to have sex with her. This guy needs to see a Russian doctor to help him with his problem.

4 hours ago, mikebell said:

Too many countries in the world fit into that category. I was told if I got into an issue with police in Venezuela, feign a heart attack. In a hospital you stand a chance, in police custody, you are gone.

18 hours ago, bbko said:

Please name a country where you would take your family, that hasn't ever had a news story of the police being heavy-handed with criminals?

Historically every country in the world has had a rogue policeman or two.  We are talking Thailand this week.  Did you watch the BP video of the two cops booting handcuffed young kids about; whipping them with a belt; standing on their heads?

On 5/22/2022 at 9:54 AM, mikebell said:

I respect your choice, although it might limit you from visiting many other countries around the world.