Wealthy father and daughter in "moo ping" business charged with selling Thai women into sex slavery in Bahrain

webfact

17 minutes ago, Misterwhisper said:

In the old days, when these women were asked how they made their money, they either claimed to be "phone operators" or "hotel receptionists". In other words, when they mentioned either of these jobs one usually would know what their true profession was.

Some are so dumb they believe "what happened in Vegas stays in Vegas" i.e. what they did in Bahrain will remain "hidden secret". However doing bonga-bonga for financial benefits (a.k.a. "doing Natasha") will turn attitude and some reactions of "tilack" into un-disputably noticeable "working girl". Heard that from pro.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kcpattaya said:

If proven guilty: I hope they will lose ALL of their wealth.
Unfortunately, the rich have a carte blanche here in Thailand, to do what they want...
So, don't expect much.

Unfortunately this is Thailand and they will bribe their way out of trouble with all the Thai officials involved  now joining the queue for a brown envelope.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RandiRona said:

Well that explains Saudi's interest in opening Free trade agreement with Thailand..... only Pimp daddy is different this time I guess!

Yeah, but wait, they have both camels, but Saudi is something else.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Callmeishmael said:

Not really relevant, but the father is 54 and the daughter is 37?  So he became a father at age 17 and is now a multi-millionaire?  The inside story would be very interesting to hear.

"And who us in your family tree."  Was that 10c.c. ?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, alekth85 said:

Siam Rath reported that officers of the Anti-Human Trafficking Police arrested two wealthy business people in Thonburi, western Bangkok yesterday.

Anti-Human, Trafficking police?

Yep, you noticed too? inhumane police that does trafficking. 

"Learning Inglish buy exapmle"

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, kcpattaya said:

Unfortunately, the rich have a carte blanche here in Thailand, to do what they want...
So, don't expect much.

Yes how much of their wealth has come from what they have been doing

8 hours ago, kcpattaya said:

It is so unbelievablely illogical and irrational to even think that "losing all their wealth" is a possibility as a punishment.   That does not happen anywhere unless their entire assets were acquired as a result of the trafficking.

Edited by Liverpool Lou