Wealthy father and daughter in "moo ping" business charged with selling Thai women into sex slavery in Bahrain

webfact

8 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Greedy b@st@rds ,they should have stuck to pork balls,

allegedly .... trading in human lives ,i hope they don't slither

out of the charges through their wealth and any connections

they have.

regards Worgeordie

But they will... ???? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 2long said:

So, this wealthy businessman fathered his daughter when he was 16/17 years old? Or am I misreading something?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging... I just see it as strange, or something to be expected from the working or lower classes in Isaan.

"...something to be expected from the working or lower classes in Isaan"

...or something simply lost in the translation.   And irrelevant.

This is the story girls  are coached to tell when they get busted. Thai  girls come and go freely  in Bahrain and have an excellent contact  network. Many have  Bahrain  boyfriends  and farang customers. The Bahrain  police are effective and approachable. If these girls' stories are true I hope they get justice

• Like 2

6 hours ago, NativeBob said:

Our neighbor's daughter went to work in Bahrain since 2015-ish as "manager for International company" three or four times. With basic "thai international school" education (means "banana") and 2 years of college in Aussie-land (means banana v 2.0). 

What I noticed she became really snobbish toward not only thais but farangs. On the bright side - she bought Nissan car, paid for a condo (Life @ Suthisan) and doing pretty well-off in Bangkok between her trips to Bahrain.

My point is: no way that un-experienced young thai woman will get that much dough for doing something in the office. Those who flew to Bahrain knew pretty well that they won't do massage only but obviously some sake-sake and boing-boing instead. Please get things real!

Boring comment.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, scorecard said:
6 hours ago, NativeBob said:

Our neighbor's daughter went to work in Bahrain since 2015-ish as "manager for International company" three or four times. With basic "thai international school" education (means "banana") and 2 years of college in Aussie-land (means banana v 2.0). 

What I noticed she became really snobbish toward not only thais but farangs. On the bright side - she bought Nissan car, paid for a condo (Life @ Suthisan) and doing pretty well-off in Bangkok between her trips to Bahrain.

My point is: no way that un-experienced young thai woman will get that much dough for doing something in the office. Those who flew to Bahrain knew pretty well that they won't do massage only but obviously some sake-sake and boing-boing instead. Please get things real!

Expand  

Boring comment.

At least he's consistent!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Docno said:

There's a distinction to be made between knowing what the work might involve and thinking you'll have some choice and be allowed some limits versus being forced to do things you don't want to do. And I suspect this is what happened. Some years ago, I knew some girls in the massage trade who had been to Dubai and thought they would have some say in what was expected of them, but when the top guy comes by the spa to pick out who he will take with him, you don't have the option of saying 'no'. At that point it becomes slavery... 

that’s not even the real problem, which comes when they confiscate the girl’s passport, and not pay her until the airfare, visa cost and agent’s fee are paid for.

In some countries, the girls work “room”, ie, they have to stay in a room all day and take on whatever customers come by. Typically, after a month, they go home penniless. There are some who do hang in there, and make money after the first month, but it is hard work.

i am not suggesting that this is the fate of all Thai ladies who go overseas, it’s largely the luck of the draw.

It’s not just the Middle East ! Europe is just as bad for enticing Thai ladies to work in Prostitution and massage parlours they are promised huge sums of money by the pimps but most return to Thailand knowing they were cheated with false promises 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, scorecard said:

Boring comment.

and the point is/was? Just ignore posts and enjoy your un-boring browsing. 

Edited by NativeBob
moronic reply of that angry dude

14 hours ago, d4dang said:

were they selling small pink pork balls then expanded into exporting masseurs?

Why not. Build a successful business then look for another opportunity (any opportunity) to make money. Been done by millions of successful people all over the world. 

were they selling small pink pork balls then expanded into exporting masseurs?

Small orange pills then on to exporting masseurs?

Definitely they have entrepreneurial skills and are contributing to the world's economy.

22 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

In Bahrain  the Thai girls fly frequently  to nearby UAE to renew  their visas. Your account, based on newspaper  reports, not your experience  or knowledge outlines what might  happen but its largely  irrelevant- as is the truth some expat workers have an accident or car crash. Its irrelevant.  But as for passport  retention: it's very common  in the ME. My employer always kept my passport in every country  I worked in MENA.

Currently  the main sex workers in Bahrain are Chinese, before Thai and years ago, Eastern European. 

Dubai has the most  cosmopolitan,  international  sex worker base with girls from all over the world working.

I don't know personally any Thai ladies who were stuck working room in Bahrain. I do know ladies who got swindled into working room in Singapore, Hong Kong, and South Korea. Also, I understand that happens in Malaysia, as well.

I am not suggesting that every lady who goes to these countries is forced to work room, but there are some who do.